Fully flexible hours
An exciting opportunity to join Form3's expanding Product team, the backbone of our ground-breaking services. Working closely with our Software Engineers and Operation teams on a wide range of dynamic and challenging projects, you'll be involved in supporting our internal teams by providing the best in class tools and infrastructure throughout the product and software development lifecycle.
As part of R&D at Form3, our awesome Product Team consists of experienced Product Managers, Programme Managers, Business Analysts and Project Managers who are responsible for creating real-time cutting-edge payment technology products for FinTechs and banks alike.
Along with engineering the teams are broken down by business line including Platform, Core, InfoSec and Operations. We also have squads for specific Markets including UK (FPS, Bacs, CHAPS), Euro (SEPA) and International (SWIFT/FX).
This is an exciting new position for a Business Analyst to join our Tooling Team, a vital area of investment at Form3 to support our internal teams by providing the best-in-class tools and infrastructure across the product and software development lifecycle.
As part of the R&D operations business line we help shape how our business balances its agility with scaling to propel Form3 to a new level of success. We measure this success on team morale, systems health and high performance across product and engineering.
No two days are the same as a Form3 Business Analyst. You will get to work closely with our Software Engineers, Product managers and Operation teams on a wide range of dynamic and challenging projects and initiatives.
As a business analyst for the Tooling team your stakeholders are never far away, and you will be involved in supporting our internal teams by providing the best-in-class tools and infrastructure throughout the product and software development lifecycle.
Working closely with the Product Manager and Tooling engineers you will be responsible for an ever-growing portfolio of internal services that are crucial for all engineering teams to develop, deploy and maintain our Payments-as-a-Service portal. From writing technical requirements for deployment pipelines to rolling out new observability tooling, you will serve as a tooling expert and ensure the processes are in place to build efficiencies and deliver value. Vitally, you will need to be a keen learner, and excited about taking on a role in the operations space.
- Creating and communicating functional and non-functional requirements for internal tooling initiatives
- Working with the Tooling engineering team and wider engineering stakeholders to find innovative solutions to complex problems
- Understanding and investigating feedback for our internal tools
- Implementing processes for improved efficiencies
- Measuring impact, risk, and success with regards to internal tools and processes
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Product team continues to grow at pace, and we are looking for an ambitious and versatile Business Analyst to work in our Tooling team. We are looking for 3+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst, or in a similar role working across the product and development lifecycle.
Ideally, applicants would have experience working on internal tools and processes, this could be in a dedicated role or as part of the delivery of a product or project where product and development lifecycle efficiencies are critical.
- 3+ years as a Business Analyst or a similar role working across the product and development lifecycle
- A background working closely with engineering teams on technical products, particularly for internal users
- Stakeholder management and the ability to build relationships in remote cross-functional teams
- Experience working with a large number of engineering teams in high-growth environments
- SaaS experience (API’s, microservices, Cloud Native applications - AWS/Azure/GCP)
- An understanding of software development best practices, such as CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code and TDD (Test-Driven Development)
- A proven track record of creating functional and non-functional requirements and designing top quality specification documents
- Skills and innovation in assessing impact on the business with regards to new systems, services, or products
- An analytical mindset and love for finding innovative solutions to complex problems
At Form3, we really don’t believe in one size fits all. We want a dynamic, kinetic individual who can bring their own flair and experience to shape our ever-evolving Product Team.
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
For more information regarding how we process your data, please read our Recruitment Data Policy.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role.
We encourage all candidates who consider themselves to have a disability to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to have a disability under the UN definition and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
If at any point you would like to withdraw your consent, please email email@example.com. For more information please refer to our data protection privacy notice (link:https://www.form3.tech/legal/recruitment-data-policy).