Fully flexible hours
No two days are the same as a Form3 Business Analyst. You'll get to work closely with our Software Engineers, Operations Analysts, and financial services customers on a wide range of dynamic and challenging projects. You'll be involved in the full scope of product lifecycle: from writing requirements to defining new strategies; from planning capacity to discussing field definitions; and from drawing out flows to serving as product expertise for internal and external stakeholders. Vitally, you’ll need to be a keen learner, and animated about developing your knowledge on the job.
Sometimes you'll work on projects as a group and other times you’ll be flying solo. We’ll always give you the freedom to decide how you want to define and deliver your role.
You will be working in our Platform team, where we are continuously improving the reliability and security of our platform, developing new products and product features whilst supporting the wider organisation and customers.
The Platform team is responsible for operating and improving the platform on which Form3’s services are built, ensuring we have a reliable technology set, good secrets management, best in class security and robust connectivity options for our customers.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Up for the challenge? We think you’d be an amazing match if:
- You have 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst
- You have a proven track record of creating functional and non-functional requirements and designing top quality specification documents
- Ideally, you also have experience working with private cloud and/or public cloud infrastructure teams
- You have technical focus and API experience
- You possess a full range of lifecycle experience
- You’ve built workflow automation flows, and automated or improved BA and testing processes
- You’ve undertaken stakeholder management and can effortlessly build relationships in remote cross-functional teams
- Likewise, you can provide support to internal and external stakeholders, from initiation right through to the implementation phase
- You can confidently work with the business and external clients to determine requirements for new systems, services, or products
- You’re skilled in assessing impact on the business with regards to new systems, services, or products
- You’re super analytical and love finding innovative solutions to complex problems
At Form3, we really don’t believe in one size fits all. We want a dynamic, kinetic individual who can bring their own flair and experience to shape our ever-evolving Product Team.
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
For more information regarding how we process your data, please read our Recruitment Data Policy.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role.
We encourage all candidates who consider themselves to have a disability to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to have a disability under the UN definition and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
If at any point you would like to withdraw your consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please refer to our data protection privacy notice (link:https://www.form3.tech/legal/recruitment-data-policy).