Fully flexible hours
Form3’s Product Team are the backbone of our ground-breaking services. Responsible for creating and developing real-time, cutting-edge payment technology products for our full scope of financial services customers, Product at Form3 is all about technological prowess, growth, and innovation. The team consists of experienced Product Managers, Business Analysts, a Technical Writer, Front-End Developers and a Product Designer, who are all experts in their field and strongly passionate about our vision for the future of payments.
This opportunity sits within the quickly growing new market team, focusing on building Form3’s new market proposition. It’s a fast-paced, dynamic and ambitious team currently looking to scale with a number of roles to keep up with the pace of growth. The team works 100% remotely, however we do have an office to support the times when face to face and white board sessions are needed
No two days are the same as a Form3 Business Analyst. You'll get to work closely with our Software Engineers, Operations Analysts, and financial services customers on a wide range of dynamic and challenging projects. You'll be involved in the full scope of product lifecycle: from writing requirements to defining new strategies; from planning capacity to discussing field definitions; and from drawing out flows to serving as product expertise for internal and external stakeholders. Vitally, you’ll need to be a keen learner, and animated about developing your knowledge on the job.
Sometimes you'll work on projects as a group and other times you’ll be flying solo. We’ll always give you the freedom to decide how you want to define and deliver your role.
Within this Business Analyst role, you will be working on our product build across the US markets suite (Real-Time Payments RTP, FedNow, Automated Clearing House, FedWire etc).. Working closely with a large cross section of Form3, you will be focused on developing a new market whilst in parallel ensure the build is aligned with other markets.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Up for the challenge? We think you’d be an amazing match if:
- You have 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst
- You boast a solid foundation of US payments knowledge – this means an understanding of payments systems (TCH/Federal Reserve), the Schemes they run, and practical back-offices implementations
- Ideally, you also have experience working towards different markets and/or ISO specifications (FAIM, NACHA etc)
- You have technical focus and API experience
- You have a proven track record of creating functional and non-functional requirements and designing top quality specification documents
- You possess a full range of lifecycle experience
- You’ve built workflow automation flows, and automated or improved BA and testing processes
- You’ve undertaken stakeholder management and can effortlessly build relationships in remote cross-functional teams
- Likewise, you can provide support to internal and external stakeholders, from initiation right through to the implementation phase
- You can confidently work with the business and external clients to determine requirements for new systems, services, or products
- You’re skilled in assessing impact on the business with regards to new systems, services, or products
- You’re super analytical and love finding innovative solutions to complex problems
At Form3, we really don’t believe in one size fits all. We want a dynamic, kinetic individual who can bring their own flair and experience to shape our ever-evolving Product Team.
- 25 PTO days plus public holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- 401 (K)
- Dental, Health and Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
For more information regarding how we process your data, please read our Recruitment Data Policy.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role.
We encourage all candidates who consider themselves to have a disability to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to have a disability under the UN definition and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
If at any point you would like to withdraw your consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please refer to our data protection privacy notice (link:https://www.form3.tech/legal/recruitment-data-policy).