Remote-first - With office locations
Fully flexible hours
Senior Salesforce Administrator
As one of the first hires in our Revenue Ops team we are looking for a Salesforce Admin to run the brand new Salesforce instance we’re deploying to replace our old CRM.
In this role you are responsible for:
- Administering Salesforce and supplementary tools so that they become our engine for fact-based decision making and continual process improvement.
- Helping to create a culture around CRM where our customer-facing teams feel great about how these tools meet their needs. Our customised Salesforce instance will be the ‘tool of trade’ for our teams in the frontline, not a stick to beat them with.
What You'll Do:
- First you’ll help set the foundations of our newly-deployed instance:
- Work with our global Sales and Customer Success teams to understand their goals, challenges, and how Salesforce can serve them.
- Use standard objects to drive the classic sales journey from Lead to Opp and then on to customer onboarding and retention.
- Assist our Sales Reps and Customer Success Associates who use the platform - help them optimise their daily workflows and make best use this newly-introduced platform.
- Beyond this you’ll create a tailored, optimised CRM experience for our users:
- Use custom objects and data synch’d from Snowflake to create a bespoke experience for our different teams (i.e. how Customer Success use Salesforce will evolve to be quite distinct from Sales).
- Think creatively and use the full breadth of functionality available in Salesforce to meet business requirements.
- Partner with our Software Engineers and Data Analysts to stretch the limits of the Salesforce platform. Through custom integrations, the lightning UI and flow automations we’ll create an experience that our teams enjoy using.
- Curate a backlog of improvement ideas, and work with Rev Ops leadership to prioritise a roadmap based on effort / impact.
- Ensure that our leaders can trust the data in Salesforce as they use it to run the business. This could mean…
- Using validation rules and other guardrails to ensure we capture the right data
- Getting hands-on with CSVs and data loader to ensure our teams have all the information they need in their roles
Who You Are:
- A certified Salesforce administrator, with experience customising the platform for various needs. (Further experience with tools like Hubspot, Salesloft/Outreach, Gong/Chorus will be highly regarded.)
- An experienced operator, with proven results in a fast-paced, growing team where you were constantly juggling short-term and long-term priorities.
- An empathetic colleague who’s passionate about how this technology can make people’s lives easier.
What Catches Our Eye:
- Ambition and hard work - we are a growing scale-up business who can provide endless growth options for the right hard-working and ambitious individual
- Energy and commitment - we are interested in people looking for a life partner and not a summer fling. We are building something special here over the coming years and are looking for people to come on that journey with us.
- People skills - we’re not looking for a Salesforce tech support robot. As one of the first hires in our new Revenue Operations team you’ll be a partner to contributors across our revenue engine.
Too many to list on this job post. Some of our benefits include:
- The ability to work from anywhere (remote first)
- 30* days of annual leave
- Equity given to all employees
- Healthcare for UK, Irish, French, Spanish, German and US employees
We also provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocket ship!
*25 days of personal annual leave, 4 summer Fridays off that we share as a company, St Patrick's Day and Good Friday are holidays for all employees.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology unicorn who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
Flipdish allows restaurants and hospitality venues to take orders online with their own branded technology - websites, mobile applications, kiosks or order and pay solutions. We are a market leader in this space with thousands of stores live on our platform across 30+ countries.
In January 2022, Flipdish achieved unicorn status, raising a $100M Series C round led by Tencent and Tiger Global. With this new funding, Flipdish intends to further strengthen its market leading product suite and double the size of its team. We are looking for smart, ambitious and hard-working individuals to join us as we revolutionise the digital future of hospitality.