Customer Success Associate - UK (Cantonese or Mandarin speaking)
Do you want to work for one of Europe's fastest growing tech start-ups?
A company voted EY Entrepreneur of the Year Ireland Finalist and part of the 2021 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards!?
Due to the continued growth of Flipdish, we are looking to hire a Customer Success Associate to support our UK Team. You will be joining a high-performance Success Team based across the UK.
Over the last year, we have learned that things change fast, and we need to help our clients with every challenge that gets thrown at them. Our Customer Success Team has helped restaurants make more money and provide a better experience for their own customers.
You will join us in an incredibly exciting phase of transition and growth with a huge opportunity to unlock massive revenue potential across our UK client base.
The successful candidate for this role will be looking for an exciting new challenge in a hyper-growth environment. You should have a passion for building and developing business relationships and be willing to take on new challenges and input to the company’s growth.
What you’ll do
- Reach out to all new customers across the UK, working closely with the Activations team making sure they are welcomed, onboarded and continually seeing the value of our product portfolio and receiving the necessary interaction to grow revenue wise.
- Unleash and maximise huge revenue potential for a client base of around 300 small-medium spend accounts
- Expand our revenue potential in accounts, increase renewal rates and reduce client churn
- You will be a natural at building relationships as creating partnerships with your client base will be critical to success in this position.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, integration of our solution, improvement of customer satisfaction, and overall health scores.
- Align with the Customer Success Team and Management Team around key metrics and objectives
- You will be the face of Flipdish - you will be expected to visit your clients when required and build rapport with them face to face as well as over the phone.
- Interpret and drive action on “at-risk” customers
- Communicating with Product and Engineering departments to find solutions for any customer bugs raised by your customers.
- Demonstrable experience in looking after a large book of business, likely in a Customer Success or Sales role
- Proven track record in minimizing customer churn.
- The ability to look at longer-term plans and set the direction for clients
- Results-focused, can-do-attitude, Naturally motivated and team player
- Comfortable in using data to make decisions
- You are highly organised - ability to build pipelines and track current/ future processes
- Confident and able to present to clients and internal stakeholders over video and in person.
- You’re a foodie! Passionate about the hospitality industry and understand the challenges the industry faces.
- You have an eye for detail and a highly analytical mindset.
- Motivated by increasing revenue and the sales process lights a fire within you!
- Fluent in Cantonese or Madarin
- A thorough knowledge of the product that Flipdish are offering
- Will have thrived in a scaling SaaS environment.
- Have a background in Sales.
- Have worked in the hospitality industry and understand the pressures and pain points of our clients.
Too many to list on this job post! We are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. This obviously includes ESOP because we want all of our best employees to have skin in the game. In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish, we're all about empowering those diverse, local, independent businesses - all over the planet. For us, diversity isn't a checkbox. It's embedded in how we work. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills - all working together in an open, honest and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (2nd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 280+ digital food retailing enthusiasts, 7000+ active clients across 20 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.