Regional Business Development Manager
Do you want to work for one of Europe’s fast growing tech companies? Are you looking for most, if not all of this:
- The chance to break into SaaS / Tech sales. Perhaps you’ve felt that door was closed until now?
- A rocketship in hypergrowth that will offer ample personal development and career
At Flipdish, the right timing is now - We don’t just help restaurants survive but actually thrive, with the best tech out there, helping them adapt their offering to the modern on-demand consumer.
Flipdish is recognised as a global leader in digitalising the hospitality sector and 2022 will see a continued focus on revolutionising the French restaurant industry. Due to industry demand and continued growth at Flipdish. You will join us in an incredibly exciting phase of transition and growth with a huge opportunity to unlock massive revenue potential across our Irish client base.
What You’ll Do:
- Your job is to get new customers over the line and set them up for success, before your customer success counterparts take on the next challenge of helping them grow their business with Flipdish.
- Build an extensive network in the Connacht Restaurant, Pub and Takeaway scene, ensuring Flipdish continues to be the “go-to” platform for digital ordering in this sector.
- No day will be the same - You will be spending half your time prospecting via social media and the phone and moving projects forward and the other half out in the field, meeting with prospects face to face at their door.You will need to be able to work on your initiative as well as giving direction to your own dedicated SDR,who you will be working closely with.
- Produce accurate, ambitious, and achievable sales forecasts for your region and territories based on activity, pipeline position and market conditions.
- Negotiate terms and manage deals with our top customers through innovative pitches and proposals.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value proposition, technology offering, process and current partnerships
- Analyze data and spot trends that will increase revenue.
- Using the CRM is key. You’ll need to be the type of salesperson who smashes their targets but doesn’t lose track of organising next month's pipeline.
- Communicating with Product and Engineering departments to find solutions for any customer bugs raised by your teams.
- Like any company in hypergrowth, change happens in abundance at Flipdish. You’ll need to be very adaptable and comfortable with incomplete information and living in the grey.
- You are highly organised - ability to build pipelines and track current/ future processes
- You have a proven track record selling and ideally into the hospitality industry.
- You simply love sales….Motivated by increasing revenue and the sales process lights a fire within you!
- You will be passionate about changing the traditional and innovating the future - You believe in the benefits and improvements that Self service Kiosks, Apps, Websites and Table Ordering solutions will bring to our clients.
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Natural motivator, relationship builder and team player
- Confident and able to present to clients and internal stakeholders.
- You’re a foodie! Passionate about the hospitality industry and understand the challenges the industry faces.
- You have an eye for detail and a highly analytical mindset.
- A thorough knowledge of the product that Flipdish are offering
- Will have thrived in a scaling SaaS environment.
- Full driving license or the ability to get into Dublin as short notice
- Have worked in the hospitality industry and understand the pressures and pain points of our clients.
Too many to list on this job post! We are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. This obviously includes ESOP because we want all of our best employees to have skin in the game.
In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish, we're all about empowering those diverse, local, independent businesses - all over the planet. For us,
diversity isn't a checkbox. It's embedded in how we work. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills - all working together in an open, honest and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 280+ digital food retailing enthusiasts, 7000 active clients across 25 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”