Account Executive - New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, Austin
There is probably not a more exciting time to join our Flipdish US team.
- A huge, largely untapped market with high product demand
- Start-up mentality - fast paced, growing team with full international backing.
- Unlimited potential; only you can limit your level of success…
- Join the journey at the early stages and take on a leadership role as we grow
- The US team is on an upwards trajectory with huge volumes of inbound demand!
But who are we and what do we do?
In short, we are revolutionizing the hospitality industry and future proofing through digital innovation.
There is a dramatic and rapid shift from offline to online in the industry. We are seeing the proliferation of self-serve kiosks, QR ordering, mobile apps & web ordering. And ghost kitchens and virtual brands are transforming the industry.
Flipdish is leading this change and putting the restaurant operator back in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
- Why do we exist?: To empower a world of diverse, independent food businesses.
- What do we do?: Provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.
- Where will we be?: We will process more digital on-demand food orders than any other company.
- AE’s will build a list of prospective restaurants and manage the entire sales cycle from initial contact to close
- Connect with new prospective customers via phone, email, face to face and demonstration establishing relationships - you will need to be strategically minded focusing on targeting a specific region or customer type and going after it!
- Maintain an accurate pipeline, updating opportunities for weekly and monthly forecasting
- Partner with teams across the business to ensure client expectations are set during the sales process and met in delivery
- Maintain current knowledge of the global product ecosystem & competitive landscape
- Create a great first impression for prospective Flipdish merchants by using storytelling, case studies and other materials to inspire them about how Flipdish could benefit their businesses
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to build relationships
- Foodie & Tech enthusiast - you will be passionate about revolutionizing the hospitality industry.
- Target driven - comfortable hitting and exceeding sales targets.
- Proven ability to multitask effectively with razor-sharp attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills
- Knowledge of the types of products that Flipdish offer
- Tech savvy - An understanding of coding/how websites are built
- Proven track record closing deals, and smashing targets ideally in the Food/Hospitality industry
- Knowledge of market research and capability to understand data and turn it into effective insight
- 1-3 years sales experience in a SaaS environment.
- Have thrived and been successful in a startup/ scaling business
Too many to list on this job post! We are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. This obviously includes ESOP because we want all of our best employees to have skin in the game. In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish, we're all about empowering those diverse, local, independent businesses - all over the planet. For us, diversity isn't a checkbox. It's embedded in how we work. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills - all working together in an open, honest and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 300+ digital food retailing enthusiasts, 7000 active clients across 25 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Flipdish provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Flipdish is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Flipdish
Gender diversity (male:female)
Implementing initiatives to reach our 50:50 goal
Fully Remote with offices in Dublin, London, Liverpool, New York & Barcelona
$100m (Series C) investment from Tencent, and Tiger Global, and we couldn’t be more excited. (Jan 2022)
What employees are saying
I love that I don't have to travel to the office every day. It saves me so much money! I can also go visit my family who live in another country and work from there so I don't have to use my holiday allowance.
Anonymous Flipdish Employee