Remote-first – with Co Working Space
Core hours 11–3
Flash Pack is expanding our tech team and needs a new Product Manager!
Our mission is to create 1 million friendships through the power of travel and technology. We do that by having people go on a boutique adventure on their own, and pairing them with others doing the same thing.
We are remote first & location agnostic, though we meet in London every 4-6 weeks.
We want the right person, not a checklist ticked. If you don’t quite hit all the criteria, you should still apply!
- You have worked as a product manager in a startup or scale-up for 1+ year.
- You're passionate about the user and their problems.
- You love finding the right balance between delight and pragmatism.
- You bias to getting stuff done and features into users' hands.
- You’re keen to learn, understand that growth requires some failure and actively seek feedback on both your work and your style.
- You’re empathetic and able to express yourself.
- You get that the team is more important than yourself.
Day-to-day you will:
- Plan and facilitate user research, in partnership with product design.
- Craft and own a clear product roadmap that both team and stakeholders can understand and support.
- Ensure your team has what they need to deliver.
- Analyse your product's impact and source new opportunities.
- Support your team and be the glue when necessary.
You’ll do this in line with our company values:
- Customer, team, self
- Simplfy, focus, execute
Salary: The salary range for this role is between £65K - £90K depending on experience. We also offer stock options after your first year with the company.
We have trailblazer total pay transparency and allow you to choose your total compensation plan balancing salary and options to suit your personal financial goals.
- Chat with Ollie, our Head of Product. This will be focused on motivations and behaviours.
- Product skills interview with Ollie, our lead designer James and a member of our engineering team. This will be more hands-on and involve some PM exercises.
- Meet one other person from Flash Pack - e.g. our CEO Radha, CPTO Morgan, CMO Lee or CFO Oli.
A few headline benefits
- A remote-first office. We don’t care where you work from as long as you hit your targets
- We have a flexible office space in Central London in 2023 where you can float in and out to brainstorm, catch-up, have 1-2-1s and socialise
- A diverse and inclusive team, with people from all walks of life. We can sponsor work visas and help you relocate
- Private health insurance including dependents
Scroll down to the full list of benefits below.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Flash Pack provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Flash Pack is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Flash Pack
Gender diversity (male:female)
53% Female 47% Male
UK (London) USA / AUS
What employees are saying
Flash Pack is an amazing company to work for. We are a close knit group where it's easy to talk to everyone no matter the hierarchy
Flash Pack Employee