Core hours 11 - 3
FitXR is a fitness technology company working at the cutting edge of virtual reality. We started life in a garden shed in the UK. Fast forward to today, we’re known as the team behind the award-winning VR App FitXR which is one of the top-selling games on the Oculus and Steam stores. We're a fast-growing funded scale-up breaking new grounds in how people move.
With 1M+ downloads we're changing even more people's lives through virtual reality fitness.
As FP&A Lead, reporting to the CFO, you will be at the forefront of all things finance-related in the business - keeping your finger on the pulse of the market and making sure all the information on which key decisions are being made is both up to date and relevant. This will include managing and delivering on a variety of work streams relating to our finance function from core FP&A activities to working with teams to understand the various ROI calculations that exist across the business.
- As our first dedicated FP&A hire you would be expected to introduce best practices, processes and controls and build out the team over time
- Manage the annual budgeting and quarterly business planning process and present highlights to management
- Help drive an ROI culture across the business
- Drive business improvement initiatives and work closely with the business teams to track performance against targets
- Partner with other finance team members to drive finance initiatives
- Prepare and coordinate materials for board and leadership meetings
- Build and validate business cases for new business initiatives
What you’ll experience
- A chance to have a measurable impact on an exciting market-leading startup by helping identify the key drivers of our business and working alongside all our different teams.
- Ownership to define strategies and drive key initiatives
- Commitment and championing of your work from leaders and colleagues
- Ability to shape new initiatives across the company
- Your ability to implement and maintain a financial model, regularly updating assumptions for the latest data and providing finance reports
- Your ability to influence strategic decision making with timely insights and data
- Delivery of new initiatives that add value to our people and the company
Our mission is to make fitness fun and accessible for everyone. To build inclusive products, we need to build an inclusive team. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot. We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at FitXR all underpinned by our eight principles of play (aka Values) 🙌
- Community first
- Every player matters
- Think, don’t overthink
- Stronger together
- Deliver greatness
- Learn every day
- Explore, measure, adapt
- Build the future
Our benefits are hosted on Ben which gives you the flexibility to make choices that work for you.
🌎 Remote first: your life, your way of working
🏝 Unlimited annual leave
💰 Competitive salary with half year and end of year reviews
📈 Stock options
🌱$1000 per annum learning budget
🧘 $1000 per annum wellbeing budget (⛑ Private Health Insurance available within this through our benefits platform)
🏡 $500 work from home budget
🤗 Bi-annual company retreat & regular get-togethers
💻 Laptop & VR headset
🚴♂️ Annual travel pass & cycle to work scheme
👶 12 weeks full paid family leave