Core hours 11 - 3
''FitXR is a fitness technology company working at the cutting edge of virtual reality. We started life in a garden shed in the UK. Fast forward to today, we’re known as the team behind the award-winning VR App FitXR which is one of the top-selling games on the Oculus and Steam stores.We're a fast-growing funded scale-up breaking new grounds in how people move. With backing from top investors such as Hiro Capital we've achieved 1M+ downloads were changing even more people's lives through virtual reality fitness.We are a global remote first company and our team spans across the UK, US and Spain. Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds including fitness and some of the most successful technology and gaming companies in the world. Our mission is to redefine fitness and prove that exercise can be fun - and for everyone. We believe in a future where exercise everywhere - whether that is the gym, the park, or at home - is enhanced through engaging technology that extends your reality.
FitXR have been rated one of the top 10 in The Informations, 50 Most Promising Startups
Find out more here
What you’ll do 👀
- Accountable for content strategy across email marketing, blog, social media, and various other channels to help us communicate effectively with our audience
- Help to set + roll out our new tone of voice and ensure consistency of tone of voice across the business
- Contribute to building a content marketing strategy that delivers on our values
- Own customer storytelling initiatives across the blog, weekly email, and social media
- Ensure our release notes are fun and engaging
- Blog content for product and market education
- Sit within the Community team but work cross-functionally with other departments (e.g. product, creative…) when necessary
You should apply if ✅
- You have worked in a similar role before at the mid-senior level
- You’ve written extensively for consumer apps or health/fitness brands
- Your writing process starts with questions: Who is this for? Why should they care? How do I respect their time?
- You’re relentlessly customer-focused in your approach to content writing and content strategy
- You’re comfortable owning the process from strategy, ideation, and planning through to execution and delivery
- You’re excited by the idea of making fitness fun and accessible for everyone and enabling people to reclaim their relationship with their bodies
- You like taking an active role in determining your workload: not just waiting around for tasks to be assigned
- Previous experience working as part of a broader content marketing function for a well-being consumer app
- Experience with email marketing specifically and keyword research/SEO
Our mission is to make fitness fun and accessible for everyone. To build inclusive products, we need to build an inclusive team. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learned, diversity cannot. We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at FitXR.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Initial screen
- Hiring Manager + team interviews
- Founder / Exec Interview
Some roles will have a take home task after the initial screen.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
Our benefits are hosted on Ben which gives you flexibility to make choices that work for you.
🌎 Remote first: your life, your way of working
🏝 Unlimited annual leave
💰 Competitive salary with half year and end of year reviews
📈 Stock options
🌱£800 per annum learning budget
🧘 £900 per annum wellbeing budget (⛑ Private Health Insurance available within this through our benefits platform)
🏡£400 work from home budget
🤗 Bi-annual company retreat & regular get togethers
💻 Laptop & VR headset
🚴♂️ Annual travel pass & cycle to work scheme
👶 12 weeks full paid family leave