Partnerships with HRTech companies (e.g. HRMS, ATS, EoR, Equity Management platforms) are currently our 3rd largest lead generation source. We’re getting a lot from them with minimal effort. It’s the right time for us to have a dedicated person who will bring a much more structured approach. Our goal: double down on partnerships in order to generate more leads & data acquisition for Figures! 🚀
✨ The most exciting parts
- Strong ownership and huge impact 🙌 As our first full-time dedicated Partnerships Manager, you’ll have a key role in designing the future of Figures. We’ve set some groundwork for this already, we know it’s working and you will be able to take and develop this we hope to an entirely new level.
- Early stage + strong Product Market Fit = 🔥 You’ll experience huge personal growth. You’ll get a platform to grow and level up your career (and hopefully make some awesome memories along the way).
- Nice teammates & positive impact 🙏🏽 We take our “Why so serious?” value seriously, and we are proud to help reduce inequalities by bringing transparency around compensation.
- Taking risks means high rewards 🤑 Your equity grant will have a big potential financial upside.
🔮 About us
Figures was created in October 2020 by Virgile, who was fed up with not having relevant compensation data for the start-up market in France, which led to endless discussions, negotiations, and therefore tons of internal inequality.
Joined by Bastien quickly after, they tackled this issue by creating the first compensation benchmark product for start-ups & scale-ups in France.
With 1000+ clients across Europe as of today, we can safely say that we found our Product Market Fit.
Our goal is now two-fold:
- Cement our position as the main European compensation benchmarking product for start-ups & scale-ups.
- Expand our product from pure benchmarking to compensation management as a whole.
Here is a short video about our mission 👇
🛠️ Your role
You will make partnerships a larger source of deals & data acquisition for Figures.
Your main missions will be:
- Work with Alex (VP of Sales) to build the vision & strategy around partnerships - map the ecosystem and prioritise partner acquisition aligned with the companies goals.
- Define the different types of partnerships and relationships
- Build the playbook for acquiring and managing partnerships.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing teams to prioritize which markets & types of partnerships to address.
- Generate non-commercial & commercial partnerships to drive direct revenues and meet strategic objectives.
- Manage the relationships with our partners in order to engage them and improve the quality of the partnerships.
- Build our local brand reputation (e.g. co-organize events or webinars with partners).
- Work with our partners and our product team to develop technical integrations between our products.
🧩 What we look for
- You have 5-10 years of experience, including at least 2-3 years managing partnerships.
- You are used to handle tech-focused partnerships which require technical integrations.
- You are able to build a strategy and create a clear selection process for partnerships.
- You have strong project management skills.
- You have a good technical understanding (to lead integrations with partners).
- Leadership potential: as the first hire in the team, you are here for the marathon and not the sprint, and you would love to grow with us for a few years!
- Alignement with our values: you have a strong sense of ownership, you are pragmatic & you are at ease to give and receive feedback (while not taking yourself too seriously!).
- You are fluent in English (we are building an international team).
- Ideally, you are based in the UK, Germany, the Netherlands or France (close to our partners). But you can also work remotely from Portugal, Spain, Ireland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Italy, Austria, Denmark, Norway, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Croatia, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary or Serbia (or willing to relocate).
- You can spend 3 days every 2 months with the whole team in our office in Paris.
- You like Adam Sandler films.
Some nice to haves:
- Experience within the SMBs space.
- HRTech experience (with HRMS, ATS, Equity management).
- Prior Sales or Account Management experience.
💰 Compensation & Perks 🎁
You can find all details about our compensation policy here.
- On-market salary. We target the market's 50th percentile using data from the best benchmark on the market.
👉🏼 The estimated salary for this role, for someone UK based, is between £100,000 and £128,000 (including a 70-90k base salary).
👉🏼 The estimated salary for this role, for someone Paris based, is between €93,000 and €121,000 (including a 65-85k base salary).
👉🏼 Of course that could be adjusted for any outlier profile!
👉🏼 For people who live outside of the UK & France, we adjust the compensation based on our Global Salary Convertor’s cost of labour.
- Above-market equity. We allocate 14% of our company towards employee grants, which is considerably above market practices (the average equity pool size is a bit less than 10%).
👉🏼 0.26% to 0.45% ownership of the company, depending on your seniority level (≈ €1.3M-2.2M in case of a €1B exit).
- Company incentive program (profit sharing plan).
👉🏼 We believe in a collective sharing of Figures' success. The purpose of this bonus is to associate employees collectively with the results and/or performance of the company.
👉🏼 In 2022, the bonus potential was €3,000 under the company-wide bonus scheme.
- Above-market benefits & perks.
👉🏼 1-month parental leave for the second parent paid at 100% of the salary.
👉🏼 1-month worked part-time (50%) but paid at 100% when returning from maternity leave.
⚠️ Oh, one last thing you should watch before applying👇🏼 😐
We asked employees of Figures how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Figures
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
At Figures I feel totally autonomous. Obviously this freedom comes with great responsibilities, but this is part of the companies values, and I really appreciate it. I am also a big fan of the 9 days fortnight, which allows me to find the right work/life balance.