3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're dedicated to delivering the ultimate luxury shopping experience to our most loyal clients around the globe. Our powerhouse team made up of Personal Stylists, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations are committed to ensuring our clients receive an unrivalled premium service – available only on FARFETCH.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
This is an exciting time to join the Farfetch Private Client Training team as we scale our learning proposition and introduce new ways of working for the function. Reporting to the Private Client Training Manager you will play an important role in both the design and execution of our central global learning strategy. Main focuses for the upcoming year include delivering a world class new Onboarding experience for all our new hires, the design and development of a brand new Luxury Sales Training Academy, and supporting the wider needs of the function. This role offers the opportunity to make an impact at a global scale. Your primary audience will be our accomplished Stylist population who have specific learning needs and an appetite for new ways to learn and grow.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design inspirational, content which drives commercial performance and the central training strategy, with a focus on service and sales excellence.
- Collaborate with SME's to design, and develop new training programs, using their expertise to create elevated resources.
- Design and manage the Private Client global training calendar, ensuring a schedule of communication globally.
- Manage and organise content on the LMS/Microsite and maintain current training materials to ensure they are adding value to the learning offering.
- Work with local teams across the globe to identify training needs and the most suitable training approach for each region and function across the Private Client team.
- Support the facilitation of global brand training, Masterclass sessions and key workshops.
- Be a Salesforce Training Ambassador, partnering with the Salesforce Manager to create training materials and communications.
- Measure and evaluate the success of all training programs, using data to identify areas of improvement.
- Create clear communications to guide the adoption and engagement of all PC training programs globally and ensure their continued success.
- Pull reports from the LMS to update the business on important findings.
- Promote a culture of learning across the function and beyond.
- Stay informed of the latest innovations and trends in learning design.
WHO YOU ARE
- A track record as a learning specialist, with experience designing and facilitating training in; luxury retail, customer service or a luxury hospitality environment.
- Knowledge of instructional design, including multiple blended training methods and styles including eLearning, instructor led, video content creation and podcasts. Passionate about creating and re-imagining learning experiences.
- Strong computer literacy and administration skills. Skilled in Google office suite ( Google sheets, slides etc).
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite and authoring tools such as Evolve/Articulate Storyline highly desirable.
- Some experience in LMS administration is desirable
- You will have an understanding of how to apply design principles to enhance learning.
- You are able to explain concepts in a clear, simple and engaging manner to a variety of different audiences.
- You have an understanding of the luxury consumer, sales and service.
- You have Facilitation skills with the ability to tailor your approach.
- You are able to with handling data and pull insights through analysis.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
The Private Client team are looking for a Training Executive who will help design strategic learning programmes, including a new Luxury Sales Academy and Onboarding for new hires.