3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH is actively seeking a driven and passionate Talent Sourcing Leader to help us build a new Global Sourcing Team within our Talent Acquisition function. In this position, you'll play a key role in FARFETCH's growth and success as we look to grow significantly in size in the coming years.
You'll help hire, manage and mentor a team of sourcers dedicated to supporting our hiring roadmap globally. You'll partner with Talent Acquisition to engage in the creation of tailored initiatives and programs that will improve our hiring speed and quality, always focused
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage, coach and leverage a global sourcing team
- Manage the development and implementation of various talent pipeline strategies to identify high potential candidates, by using all available sources globally (LinkedIn, Social Media, Sourcing Platform etc.)
- Define and implement the foundations for a successful partnership between Talent Sourcing, Talent Acquisition and Talent Intelligence
- Develop local and regional sourcing strategies to support FARFETCH's rapid expansion
- Design sourcing standard methodology, documentation and training material
WHO YOU ARE
- A Leader by default that combines emotional intelligence with a great sense of strategic thinking
- A Role Model proficient in managing & developing multicultural & multifunctional teams in ambiguous global environments
- An Analytical Thinker that seeks to solve complex challenges always with a data-centric approach
- Discovering and Sharing sourcing hacks is what gets you excited
- A boolean search expert across a wide range of platforms and tools
- A social engineer quite proficient in candidate attraction and relationship building
- A creative in crafting and driving creative sourcing strategies
REWARDS & BENEFITS
FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
Flexible working environment and more!
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers. We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.