3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a "Happy People Revolution", by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
The FARFETCH Group talent team is looking for a Talent Specialist to find and hire top talent for Buying, Merchandise and Retail, reporting into the Talent Acquisition Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a high growth company where you will have a real impact on helping the teams achieve their goals. Our team is responsible for end to end recruitment, from identifying pipeline recruitment needs, taking job briefs, conducting interviews and managing the offer & induction process for all new hires. By using a combination of channels including social media, job boards, headhunting, career events, you'll be able to attract and recruit the necessary quality and quantity of exceptional talent required.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from candidate attraction through to offer management; working with the wider People team to onboard new starters
- Manage multiple positions across a wide variety of headcount needed in the business
- Build a multi-channel recruitment strategy focusing on the direct sourcing of qualified candidates
- Increase representation of diverse talent for the departments you support
- Support the social recruiting plan to attract talent and build the employer brand while offering creative and innovative ideas to develop this further
- Build relationships with relevant industry networks, universities and colleges to attract fresh talent
- Work with the wider Talent/People team on ad-hoc projects
WHO YOU ARE
- In-house or agency experience with knowledge of a variety of recruitment needs
- Experience recruiting marketing, brand or digital talent
- Experience in hiring a high volume of positions
- Worked with ATS systems and have demonstrated experience sourcing candidates directly using Linkedin and other social platforms
- Excellent time management skills; able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to identify and efficiently manage recruitment risks.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
The FARFETCH Group talent team is looking for a Talent Specialist to find and hire top talent for Buying, Merchandise and Retail.