3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners, to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers and service providers.
We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager within the Product Consideration area, reporting into the Head of Product. The Product Consideration subdomain’s mission is to make SELECTING desired items much easier.
Arm the customer with highly relevant product information and provide a contextually appropriate and luxurious presentation of the product to enable decision making.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing customers with accurate size and fit info to guide their purchase, provide them with size info that’s relevant to their locale, leverage data products and machine learning capabilities to personalise size advice for individual customers.
To ensure customers have an effortless way to navigate by size, consider the best possible journeys for customers that effectively represents all customers needs in a diverse and inclusive manner.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Distill the domain vision and strategy to your engineering partners ensuring all team members embrace and champion the vision
- Develop and maintain in-depth customer and market knowledge in the area, identify opportunities and translate customer needs into user stories
- Collaborate with business partners, design and engineering to create a roadmap anchored towards championing the customer and delivering business value
- Create business cases for customer opportunities and feature development within your domain
- Effectively prioritize against multiple factors, balancing development between new, iteration, innovation and maintenance
- Partner with product analytics and research teams to test product success through qualitative and quantitative means and monitor ongoing performance via health metrics
- Provide mentoring for product managers and associate product managers
WHO YOU ARE
- Experienced in product management or similar role within the field of size & fit
- Experienced in understanding and handling customer needs and problems
- Experienced in shaping a product roadmap based on partner needs, research, data, and industry trends
- Experience in consumer-facing digital products (websites, apps, …)
- Experienced in working with large and demanding companies in a fast-paced and consistently growing and changing environment
- Experience working with machine learning and/or product catalogue information is beneficial
REWARDS & BENEFITS
Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
Flexible benefits program
FARFETCH Equity plan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.