3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
Reporting to Director of Loyalty, the Senior Loyalty Performance Manager leads the team responsible for managing and further enhancing the performance of the Farfetch Loyalty programme, Access. You will sit within the Marketing Retention Team but will work with Product, Tech, CRM, Customer Analytics, Customer Service and the Private Client team to ensure the successful daily running of the programme. You will be passionate about the Farfetch customer experience, ensuring that our loyalty offering meets the needs of our customers at every stage in their lifecycle, and use customer analytics and insight to spot near term risks and opportunities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead a team to ensure the smooth daily running of Access, working across Marketing, Product, Customer Service and Private Client teams
- Ensure Access hits its quarterly performance targets and annual goals, and be responsible for the forecasting and performance of the Access budget
- Develop Access test and learn initiatives across all of the lifecycle rewards, working collaboratively with the CRM and product teams to accomplish the plan
- Identify improvements to the main customer journeys (e.g. enrolment, welcome, upgrade, downgrade) and work with product to improve and bring more traffic to the Access hub
- Work with the Customer Service and Private Client teams to resolve customer pain points arising from the Loyalty programme
- Work with the product and tech teams to outline a clear and prioritised roadmap of deliverables for the next year
- Work with International teams on the regional performance of the programme, and align with their local requirements
- Present regular presentations on the performance of Access across the organisation, working with Customer Analytics
WHO YOU ARE
- Significant work experience with a focus on customer experience/ loyalty
- Experience of management and developing individuals
- Strong analytical skills, used to delivering improvements through test and learn mindset
- Experience working with product and engineering teams to shape the technology roadmap required to support the team goals
- Comfortable presenting to and working with senior team members
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
You will lead the team responsible for managing and further enhancing the performance of the Farfetch Loyalty programme, Access.