3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
This is an exciting time to join Farfetch and the Loyalty team. We are further enhancing the Farfetch Loyalty programme, Access, and creating a strategy for its direction over the next 3-5 years and beyond.
Reporting to the Senior Loyalty Manager, you will focus around the performance of the loyalty programme across all channels. You'll be passionate about delivering the best experience for our customers whilst always thinking how to improve today's rewards and benefits to drive stronger customer behaviour. You will be essential to ensure the Access loyalty programme meets its revenue and customer engagement goals, and enables Farfetch to meet its wider goals.
You will use customer analytics and insight to spot near term risks and opportunities, and ensure that our loyalty offering meets the needs of our customers at every stage in their lifecycle.
You will sit within the Customer Retention team in Marketing but will work with Product, Tech, CRM, Customer Analytics, Customer Service and the Private Client team
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee the performance of Access rewards across the lifecycle to increase engagement and encourage segment migration, ultimately resulting in improved customer lifetime value
- Work with Product, Trade CRM & Analytics to monitor the performance of rewards and design the test and learn plan, including optimising existing and trialling new rewards
- Outline clear deliverables to be prioritised on the product roadmap
- Collaborate with international markets to understand rewards requirements
- Work with Product & Customer Service on any operational / technical issues related to Access
WHO YOU ARE
- Significant experience in a customer / marketing role, ideally with a focus on loyalty and customer promotions / rewards
- Highly commercial, able to balance business and customer needs
- Experienced in identifying opportunities by reviewing data, making decisions, and implementing solutions
- Experience coordinating timely delivery of projects across multiple teams
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
You will be focused on the Access Loyalty programme, being responsible for improving the performance of the Rewards we offer to Access members, across the lifecycle.