3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
Farfetch Platform Solutions is the platform for luxury brands. Our world-leading platform and end-to-end commerce solutions accelerate growth and new ideas for luxury brands and retailers. We have a growing customer base and want to continue that growth by building our business development team. You will be a core part of that growth plan.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Reporting to the Senior Director BD FPS this role is an important BD role for the FPS business
- Lead in identifying new business opportunities for Farfetch Platform Solutions, working with a range of luxury brand, boutiques, and partners to develop new partnerships on the platform
- Work with an established sales process from prospecting, initial meeting through to signing new partners
- Work with the wider FPS team to lead the discovery process and help create tailored solutions, relevant to our client's needs which result in new partnership signings
- Work with our leadership team to help provide market feedback and help shape our propositions and overall offer to the market
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience of consultative selling and partnership development: At FPS we value long term, valuable partnerships as opposed to an opportunistic, short-term sales approach
- You have experience developing relationships with customers up to C Suite
- Experience commercialising a platform business and understanding of platform ecosystems and SaaS
- You can structure partnerships from both a commercial and solution point of view to close deals
- Fluent in French or Italian
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
This is a new role to join our growing Farfetch Platform Solutions Business Development team.