3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners, to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers and service providers.
We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business.
You'll be focused on delivering sustained Product Excellence and amplifying capabilities. You‘ll help Product Management to evolve processes and operate at scale ensuring that what we develop is connected with both our customer and business outcomes.
Our team partners with product, engineering and business senior leadership (the connective tissue) to improve our product team's effectiveness through practice leadership, data, ways of working, driving constant improvement of capability, process change and coaching of teams, for sustained performance and team health.
Due to this, you’ll need to manage strategic, analytical, operational and communication components, in order to help successfully deliver great products and continuously amaze our internal and external customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Amplify ‘the Farfetch way’ cross discipline expertise and connect practice programmes which cut across product management, design, research and experimentation
- Codify, document, and share product management best practices, methodologies, and tools, serving as an internal expert
- Build alignment among cross-functional teams and influence decision making within senior-level audiences; lead execution against recommendations quickly and with accuracy
- Being a company reference for product operations within a domain or set of domains
- Instill data-driven mindset to the product development process
- Create operational processes, tools and practices that drive efficiencies for senior leadership team
- Foster a culture of excellent organisational performance through cross-functional internal and external projects to drive product culture and performance
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience in an operational, technical, product or project management role
- You are data-driven and understand customer impact in order to influence Product and other key stakeholders
- You thrive in ambiguity, are a sense maker, change agent, having the ability to adapt or change course and happy to be challenged
- You have strong organisational skills and have a structured approach to solving problems
- You have stellar communication skills, including being empathetic to the differing and sometimes conflicting and complex needs. You are able to challenge and push back where needed
REWARDS & BENEFITS
Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
Flexible benefits program
FARFETCH Equity plan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.