3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
The Commercial function at FARFETCH manages supply and pricing on the FARFETCH marketplace to drive profitable growth. Working across the business we provide at-scale commercial programmes which create benefits for FARFETCH, our customers, and our partners. Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will conduct commercial analysis, working with colleagues from Marketing, Product, Engineering, Operations, Finance and Data Science to bring your strategic recommendations to life. The Pricing Analyst will help scope out and lead projects that help develop the pricing strategy globally and within important markets
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Produce relevant action-driven insights to be shared with the teams to guide our strategy, exploring opportunities to optimise pricing on Farfetch
- Develop processes and reports (working with our BI team) to analyse our pricing position across markets and identify risks and opportunities
- You will be the business partner to a large spectrum of partners from the business, in and out of the Commercial team
- Work with the Brand Partnership, Business Development and Account Management teams to influence the pricing strategy of our partners
- Work with Merchandising team to transform insight into merchandising decisions
- Work with Categories team to help scope out the pricing strategy for Pre-Owned & Beauty
- Work with the Product and Engineering teams to develop a roadmap of features which will support our Partners to manage their pricing on the platform
- Participate in broader commercial projects to answer questions shedding light on product and partner performances
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in Analytics, e-Commerce or Consulting
- Technical skills for processing and analysing large amounts of data: Excel (can perform complex functions) and SQL (required)
- Emphasis on operational and commercial excellence
- (Desirable) Understanding the fashion and luxury industry is a plus!
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
The Pricing Analyst will help scope out and lead projects that help develop the pricing strategy globally and within important markets