3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager - Operations, you will work alongside the Change team on global implementations. These will include new WMS projects, Fulfilment Hub start-ups & cross-functional initiatives.
This role will support FXFF in providing world-leading & efficient operational solutions. You will be working alongside the Operations and Change Teams to implement FXFF change programmes. You will oversee business projects and ensure that they are completed on time and within budget. You will also ensure all team members uphold the company's standards throughout each project's development and execution.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborating with other departments to define, prioritize, and develop projects
- Planning project management, including setting timelines, prioritising tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables
- Analysing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation
- Accurately documenting the project's initiation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and business case
- Develop and implement appropriate project management methodologies within the team
- Senior stakeholder management
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a proven track record of success, experience working in a project team delivering on logistics projects
- You have operational and/or project management office experience and have worked with a 3PL partner or held customer commercial relationships
- You have implementation experience for retail or ecommerce operations
- You have experience with senior stakeholder management - excellent presentation, communication, influencing, negotiating and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and efficiently with large groups of people
- Has experienced managing challenging stakeholders
- Organised, works in a structured way and plans ahead
- Excellent Powerpoint skills and previous experience preparing presentations for senior stakeholders
- You are comfortable operating in a business with a fast-paced, start-up mindset working in an international environment
- Impassioned by the farfetch values and fostering the values in daily tasks
- Comfortable working autonomously
You will work alongside the Change team on global implementations. These will include new WMS projects, Fulfilment Hub start-ups & cross functional initiatives.