3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
Reporting to the Senior Head of Payments, you'll be a member of the Payments management team and help drive a culture of continuous improvement and professionalism in the Fintech Operations organisation at Farfetch.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Take ownership of mid-to-large scale change projects and initiatives, and deliver them to time and quality. Projects can arise through the Payments team's receipt of new business needs, and also those that arise from within our team.
- Deliver change at scale, often with a cross-business unit scope in mind. Enhance our B2C and B2B payments services and deliver solutions that solve business challenges and support our growth.
- Use your deep knowledge of Farfetch Group's business models, platforms and partners to ideate and develop payments solutions with long-term capability building in mind. Implement solutions that address key opportunities and risks inherent to our business, such as key money in/out flows and value-add financial services, and ensure we achieve any attendant regulatory & compliance obligations.
- Unlock the full value of our provider and platform capabilities to deliver maximum benefit for Farfetch and our customers.
- Represent Payments at relevant internal and external engagements, such as project steering meetings, stakeholder and management briefings, and industry events.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, such as Product, Engineering, FPS, Legal, Compliance, Security, and Program Management teams. Play an important role in optimising stakeholder engagement and working practices to our mutual benefit.
- Support management with relationships with our providers and partners within the payments industry to ensure we're well positioned to manage opportunities & risks and achieve our goals.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have strong prior consumer payments experience gained through direct personal contribution in a role such as Payments Operations Manager, Payments Project Lead, Payments Product Manager or a related discipline at an enterprise-level e-commerce business. Ideally at a large merchant or marketplace with a global customer base.
- Able to demonstrate detailed examples of prior achievements in delivering complex change in the B2B and B2C payments space.
- Strong command of both the payment provider landscape, and internal proprietary payments technologies and platforms.
- Good understanding of payments optimisation methods, frameworks, and technologies.
- You thrive when given challenges that require self-led discovery and a good level of autonomy to find solutions.
- You feel comfortable working with large volumes of data, and make decisions informed by data.
- You enjoy making complex things seem simple and to find better ways of working.
- You enjoy working with different kinds of people and teams.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
The Payments Solutions Principal is a strategic role that will help us develop and execute the payments strategy across our business.