3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We are an award-winning full service in-house Legal, Ethics and Compliance function. We're based in the UK, Russia, Portugal, China, Italy, UAE and the US. We provide leadership and advice on strategic projects across all business units, whilst developing our role as an integrated partner within the business to make sure FARFETCH goes from strength to strength.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
We are continuing to scale our Legal, Ethics & Compliance (LEC) team in a sustainable and efficient way. We're looking for a Legal Operations Co-ordinator to join our Legal Operations team as we drive change, build a framework, and set up the strategy & streamline processes. Someone who is excited by the FARFETCH mission and culture, and passionate about technology. We are looking for someone to join our legal operations function to support our growing legal team of nearly 60 in seven jurisdictions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Improve current Contract Lifecycle Management process across the business, ensuring best practice and seamless integration with the LEC and Farfetch business units
- Oversee the implementation of any Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) software system identified to assist with the streamlining of our processes
- Manage the continuous improvement of the LEC CLM processes
- You'll provide a customer-centric, efficient, and seamless experience to LEC, managing the responding to system, policy, and process queries.
- Maintain all CLM procedural documentation, Playbooks, and manuals
- Be the central point of contact with the CLM service provider.
- Support team and internal stakeholders with all CLM platform and process related queries
- Run regular, periodic reports when necessary and proactively communicate these to the team (e.g., spend against budgets, jurisdictions, law firms etc)
WHO YOU ARE
- You have an ambitious mindset and are willing to embrace new opportunities, encouraging of others and a strong team player, with well-developed communication and relationship management skills.
- You would have worked in a legal environment either in private practice or in-house within a legal operations team as a Legal Project Coordinator/Manager.
- You will have experience developing management information for legal professionals and can proactively assess how legal information is managed and displayed.
- You will have a track record of successfully delivering technology projects in a service-oriented environment.
- Proactive and a problem-solver; able to spot inefficiencies and opportunities, and recommend new ways of working, striving to constantly improve what we do.
- Naturally collaborative, with drive and determination to get involved, embrace opportunities and take on a variety of tasks.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Contract Management Lifecycle would be advantageous.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We're looking for a Legal Operations Co-ordinator to join our Legal Operations team as we drive change, build a framework, and set up the strategy & streamline processes.