3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join us in the Central Customer Data Analytics team, driving growth and optimisation through the delivery of customer-centric insights and strategies to drive long-term loyalty within our top spending Private Client customers. You will have the exciting and rare chance to work in a fast-paced environment taking our business to the next level. We are looking for a highly numerate person who is excited to solve business problems by working with big data, interpreting numbers, and consulting with business leaders on translating insights into real actions and solutions based on commercial objectives. This role is for someone who is self-driven, independent, and wants to drive significant impact.
Reporting to Senior Data Analytics Manager you will have the opportunity to embrace leading a team and being involved in scoping its vision. You will be a thought leader in how we leverage analytical techniques and new technologies to solve complex problems. You will gain in-depth knowledge of our business and drive value in our business using data.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ownership of analytics for our top spending Private Client customers where you will independently drive multiple strategic initiatives that you’ll be shaping.
- Leading business critical analytical projects that involve analysing complex datasets in order to produce insights and models that drive strategic decisions.
- Lead and manage a small team and ensure each individual’s success and development.
- Collaborate with key business partners to identify key questions and manage expectations.
- Work closely with the team and business partners to scope, design, develop, and implement a variety of analytical projects.
- Lead and execute comprehensive analyses to drive strategic decisions.
- Find innovative ways to understand and action on business questions.
- Quantify and challenge hypotheses and assumptions, and champion test and learn.
- Understand and report on drivers of business performance.
- Ensure robust statistical and data methods are used to build analyses across the team.
- Improve efficiencies and automate analysis to ensure focus is on new value-add analysis.
- Challenge your team and business partners in meetings to encourage healthy debate and stimulating discussions.
- Continuously learn and raise the bar for quality and rigour of work across the team
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science or related field
- You have analytics experience in customer behaviour, lifetime value, segmentation, experimentation, cohort analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of statistical methods including data mining, predictive modelling, and reporting technologies.
- You have working ability with SQL & Excel
- Knowledge of Python, R, or similar preferred
- You have proven analytics work experience with knowledge of digital marketing
- You have managed/mentored others
- Highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
We are looking for a brilliant Lead Data Analyst / Analytics Manager to join our Central Customer Data Analytics team. Leading a small team of analysts, you willdrive business growth and optimisation through the delivery of customer-centric insights and strategies to create long-term loyalty within our top spending Private Client customers.