3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We're empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
Our experienced team of IT Service Engineers at Farfetch have an exciting role satisfying their passion for IT and Service Management in a fast-paced technology driven environment. If you are ready to use your expertise, education and certifications to help power the global luxury fashion platform, we are ready to reward you and further develop your career in our IT Service & Support team. Working as a global team, the IT Service Engineers provide predominantly 1st Line ITSM support for IT Services including laptops and mobile devices, working with KBA's and scripted knowledge share and policies as well as local "Intelligent Hands" services for other global IT teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Servicing IT incidents and requests logged within the IT Service Management System (Jira). Working to support SLA's;
- Administer IT Assets (hardware and software) as required using the Farfetch ITAM tool (EasyVista);
- Build PC and Mac laptop devices, both local and remotely using InTune and JAMF;
- Provide Video Conference support Services using Polycom Room Systems and BlueJeans Cloud VC;
- Work closely with the other Farfetch Group IT and technology teams and business units to identify and assist in resolution of technical incidents and requests.
- Ensure all 3rd party support tickets and administration are tracked and completed for incidents, requests, problem management and asset tracking.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have plenty of enthusiasm, self-motivation and the desire to succeed within a busy progressive technology driven retail environment.
- You will have good communication and IT customer support skills.
- You will have the ability to work as part of a team as well as being able to solve problems independently
- You will be able to work to tight deadlines.
- You will be able to demonstrate a broad based IT background covering at least PC's & Mac's, mobile devices, networking, Video Conferencing etc.
- Strong team-working skills, both in person and virtual.
- Be able to demonstrate accuracy & flexibility.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Working as a global team, the IT Service Engineers provide predominantly 1st Line ITSM support for IT Services including laptops and mobile devices, working with KBA's and scripted knowledge share and policies as well as local "Intelligent Hands" services for other global IT teams. This includes use of Service Desk tools (Jira), ITAM (IT Asset Management) tools, laptop builds both onsite and remote, technical repairs, full device re-provisioning and ensure all devices are enrolled and correctly provisioned.