3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a "Happy People Revolution", by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
Your team will be responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle; we identify pipeline recruitment needs, take job briefs, conduct interviews and manage the offer & induction process for all new hires. We have daily interaction with line managers across all departments and ensure we listen, consult and conduct the recruitment process to a very high standard. We are looking for a Junior Data/ Tech Recruiter to join us on a 12 month fixed term contract. You will support hiring for our Global Data team - working on a variety of roles at any one time. But if needed will hire across a broad range of teams in the business. You will support in sourcing, candidate screening and managing position pipelines. By using a combination of channels including social media, job boards, headhunting, career events and external agencies, you'll be able to attract and recruit the necessary quality and quantity of exceptional candidates required.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from candidate attraction through to offer management; work with the wider People team to onboard new starters
- Focus on hiring for our Data Science, Analytics and Engineering Team
- Execute a multi-channel recruitment strategy focusing on the direct sourcing of top talent
- Support the social recruiting plan to attract talent and build the employer brand while offering creative ideas to develop this further
- Assist in managing the talent pipeline in the UK through the applicant tracking system
- Work with the wider Talent/People team on ad-hoc projects
WHO YOU ARE
- In-house or agency experience with knowledge of a variety of recruitment needs and stakeholder management
- Experience in hiring Data and/ or Tech focused roles would be preferable
- Worked with recruitment technology and have demonstrated experience sourcing candidates directly
- Experience within a fast-paced environment such as a startup or a rapidly growing business
- Ability to identify and manage recruitment risks
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We're looking for a Junior Recruiter to join our Talent Team to grow our Data, Engineering and Data Science space.