3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
The Executive will support all the processes related to these relations, with a critical eye to select and bring forward the most exciting ones, while declining brands that are less aligned with Farfetch Brand Identity. Alongside supporting the Manager, the Business Development Executive is incentivized to build with time and support own projects in all the different aspects of the relations with brands. You will focus mostly on the Italian market, so a proficient level of written and spoken Italian is required.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create data and analytics ad-hoc reporting o support e-concession partnerships commercial growth
- Negotiate and sign new E-concessions with new brands
- Support Business Development Manager in managing relationships with main direct brand partners
- Analyse and suggest potential solutions to support e-concession partnerships commercial growth
- Partner with our teams in different departments (Marketing, Operations, Strategy, Legal) on new and ongoing partnership opportunities, giving visibility of e-concession activities to wider business, alongside sharing the Brand's interests internally.
- Be the main contact for signed brand partners of small and medium sizes
- Support the team in managing overall team pipeline, create reports and presentations to be shared externally and internally
WHO YOU ARE
- Fluent in both English and Italian is mandatory
- Curious, and be passionate of being surrounded by always stimulating environment
- Optimistic personality, ability to present in front of Senior internal and external stakeholders (often C level)
- Previous experience in Fashion is good but not essential
- Previous experience in E-commerce is recommended, but not essential
- Excellent planning, thorough and attentive to details
- An ability to build strong internal and external relationships
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
You will report to the E-concessions Manager being a key figure in the relations with our current and incoming brand partners