3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
The Fraud Senior Manager will lead a team focused on optimising our global performance and delivering fraud management as-a-service across the Farfetch platform. Your team will provide these services to both the Farfetch marketplace, and to the partners on Farfetch Platform Services (FPS). Your work will be diverse - you'll collaborate with a variety of technology, data, commercial and operations teams across the organisation to deliver compelling technologies and processes in risk management. You will report to the Senior Head of Fraud, a senior leader in the Fintech vertical.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Collaborate with the Senior Head of Fraud to shape the global fraud strategy, and lead your team to execute upon it. You'll work with leadership in Operations, Technology, Product, FPS, Commercial, Finance, Security, Growth and more to make this vision a reality.
- Operate and continuously build-out fraud management as-a-service on FPS, providing a compelling value proposition to our partners.
- Deliver continuous improvements in our fraud processes and KPIs (such as chargeback rates, false positives, chargeback defence rate, conversion rare and more) to achieve the optimum balance between protecting our business from loss, and in enabling growth.
- Lead and develop a team of Fraud Partners, each managing their own portfolio of regional or partner relationships.
- Represent Fraud and Fintech in internal forums and strategic cross-functional projects, or externally with our FPS partners.
- Manage and develop the partnerships with our external fraud partners around the globe, ensuring your team leverages the strengths of our existing and future partners to deliver maximum value to our company.
WHO YOU ARE
- An experienced and passionate fraud/risk SME and leader. You have worked in an international e-commerce company or payment service provider leading a fraud or risk team.
- You're experienced working with and designing fraud processes or services with a high level of automation through ML/AI solutions.
- You're a strong communicator, and able to break down complex subjects for experts and novices on the subject alike. You're comfortable presenting to a senior audience.
- You're strategically minded and plan ahead, but you balance this with the ability to execute and solve problems as they happen.
- You're comfortable in navigating through occasional situations of ambiguity or uncertainty in the dynamic environment that is fraud management. You're resilient in the face of challenges.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
In Fraud, our goal is to deliver the optimum balance between growing our business and managing financial risk via seamless experiences and services. We need to protect our customers and our business from financial loss, but we must do it in a way that doesn't add unnecessary friction into the buying experience on the platform.