3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
As part of the FPS Client Services team you will report to the Senior E-Commerce Consultant and you will provide best in class e-commerce strategy to bring brand and business growth for your clients in a collaborative working environment. You will develop cross-discipline skills across the commerce ecosystem within the digital and luxury industries.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- A key daily point of contact for a portfolio of small-scale FPS brands, helping them to identify and formulate plans to drive business growth in a strategic manner
- Support the Ecommerce Manager and Senior Ecommerce Consultant on medium-large clients, providing data driven insights to maximise brand performance
- Ownership of day-to-day admin-based tasks to support both the Senior Ecommerce Consultant and Ecommerce Manager
- Monitor KPIs across the portfolio of brands, carrying out regular pieces of analysis to help define and support their decision making
- Partner with Product and Tech to build out reporting, with a focus on User Experience and Conversion Rate throughout the checkout funnel
- Support Senior Consultant with promotional strategies and sale setup across portfolio
- Work with the digital marketing team to monitor and optimize performance of each marketing channel, driving opportunities for improvement across the FPS clients
- Analyse customer data, making recommendations to increase the repurchase rate and grow the business, sharing insights with Digital Marketing to ensure more targeted campaigns
- Support the client with forecasting and providing data and insights to support their buying and merchandising
- Support the Senior Consultant in the prioritisation of client feature roadmaps, coordinating with Product/Tech and the client in the dedicated weekly call
- Work with the wider Operations, Production and Tech teams to solve any issues in a timely fashion
- Participate in regular meetings and client workshops to help guide the strategic direction of projects
- Create presentation material for Quarterly Business Reviews
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in an analyst, retail, or e-commerce role
- Experience working with numbers and using Excel
- An eagerness to learn new skills and knowledge across e-commerce and luxury industries
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good creative and problem-solving skills
- A keen interest and understanding of fashion and luxury in a retail environment
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
As part of the FPS Client Services team you will report to the Senior E-Commerce Consultant and you will provide best in class e-commerce strategy to bring brand and business growth for your clients in a collaborative working environment.