3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
As part of the FPS Client Services team you will report to the E-Commerce Manager and you will provide best in class e-commerce strategy to bring brand and business growth for your clients in a collaborative working environment. You will develop cross-discipline skills across the commerce ecosystem within the digital and luxury industries.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- A key, daily contact for 2-3 FPS clients, helping them to identify and formulate plans to drive business growth
- Support in defining and building FPS' Italy Client Services strategy by identifying synergies between key Italian clients and developing strategic recommendations
- Work hand-in-hand with the digital marketing team to monitor and optimise performance of each marketing channel, driving opportunities for improvement across the FPS clients
- Carry out regular pieces of analysis to help define and support the decision-making of FPS clients
- Support FPS clients with forecasting and providing data and insights to support their buying and merchandising
- Advise clients on pricing and markdown strategy, as well tactical recommendations around promotional activity
- Advise on and prioritising client feature roadmaps, and coordinating with the development teams to manage the output
- Maintain outstanding client relationships through communications and reports
- Participate in regular meetings and client workshops to guide the strategic direction of projects
- Create presentation material for Quarterly Business Reviews
- Work with the wider Operations, Production and Tech teams to solve any issues
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in a consultancy, retail or e-commerce role with client-facing experience
- An eagerness to learn new skills and knowledge across e-commerce and luxury industries
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good creative and problem-solving skills
- An interest and understanding of fashion and luxury in a retail environment
- High level of proficiency/fluency in Italian language - essential
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
As part of the FPS Client Services team you will work closely with the E-Commerce Manager to provide best in class e-commerce strategy to deliver brand and business growth for your clients in a collaborative working environment.