3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a Data team that does it all: big data engineering, machine learning, and deep-dive analytics and insight. We're a diverse, global team who create Data solutions to provide an unrivalled customer experience. Whether it's churning gigabytes of ecommerce data, using AI to recommend the latest trends, or understanding our customers better than anyone else, we use data to promote FARFETCH's growth.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? This is a phenomenal opportunity to join us in the Marketing Analytics team, driving growth and optimization through the delivery of customer centric insights and strategies to drive long-term loyalty within our top spending Private Client customers. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Analyst you will have the exciting and rare chance to work in a fast-paced environment taking our business to the next level. We are looking for a highly- analytical person who is excited to solve business problems by working with big data, interpreting numbers, and consulting with marketing leads, translating insights into real actions and solutions based on commercial objectives. This role is for someone who is self-driven, independent, and wants to drive significant impact.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ownership business critical analytical projects that involve analysing complex datasets to produce insights and models that drive strategic decisions
- Work closely with your manager, team and business partners to scope, design, develop, and implement a variety of analytical projects, including:
- Comprehensive analysis to drive strategic decisions
- Report and understand drivers of performance
- Champion test and learn
- Quantify and challenging hypotheses and assumptions
- Examples include:
- Impact of a personal stylist
- How can we incentive stylists to grow incremental sales through their commissioning scheme
- If a stylist leaves, what is the impact on revenue?
- Customer lifecycle
- Who has potential to be a Private Client?
- How can we promote customers to spend into the Private Client tier quicker?
- Understand which Customers have recently lapsed, and who has the propensity to lapse in the future
- How to match Stylists and Clients together?
- Stylists could have an edge in a certain area and we align clients to this i.e. assigning like-fashioned stylists with clients
- For example, if we have a new client and he/she is more streetwear, can we assign this to a streetwear inclined stylist
- Use robust statistical and data methods to build analyses
- Increase efficiency and automate analysis to ensure focus is on new value-add analysis
- Challenge your team and business partners in meetings to encourage healthy debate and stimulating discussions
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related field
- Proven analytics work experience in customer insights, CRM analytics, lifetime value, attribution, experimentation, channel analysis, cohort analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of statistical methods including data mining, predictive modelling, and reporting technologies.
- You have a working ability with SQL & Excel (standard analysis and pulling charts)
- Knowledge of Python, R, or similar
- Highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail
- A proactive, flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
You will have the opportunity to embrace working in a fast paced environment balancing tactical needs whilst driving for a long-term solution. You will grow technically by embracing new technologies and analytical techniques to solve complex problems, alongside gaining in-depth knowledge of business channels and driving value in these channels using data.