3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We're enhancing customer experiences across our digital touchpoints including our website, app, and email. Our team are experts in eCommerce improving customer experiences and brand presence whilst driving engagement and sales growth across our digital channels. Our teams include performance marketing, data analytics, CRM, organic search and optimization, design and studio creative.
Our London Head Office is based in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People more. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
This role will be part of the CRM team, who are responsible for delivering retention, loyalty and acquisition across the business, and owning multiple marketing channels (email, push, direct mail, referral, inserts). The CRM Manager (Tech and Data) will be responsible for owning the newly implemented Browns CDP, delivering data driven campaigns and optimising existing programmes to deliver forecasted revenue, and for supporting the team in the execution of other CRM activities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create CRM acquisition and retention strategies to improve loyalty, customer retention, segment migration, CLTV, and consistent customer experiences
- Devise and lead cross-channel campaigns, working closely with other channel managers to deliver CRM KPIs
- Deliver a multi-touchpoint approach to customer communications, working closely with stores, customer services and the customer engagement team
- Ownership of the CRM tooling, specifically the CDP (Bluevenn)
- Own and optimise the cross-channel lifecycle programme
- Have a test and learn approach to new digital marketing initiatives, creating forecasts for all CRM campaigns and tests
- Provide analysis and reporting for marketing and promotional activity and make recommendations based on these results
- Interpret customer reporting to identify opportunities to drive the CRM metrics through campaigns and other initiatives
- Pose the right questions to the insight team to develop a deeper understanding of channels and customers
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience in using Responsys or other ESPs
- You have prior experience working in a CRM or Email marketing team
- You will hold strong attention to detail, maintaining high standards for the quality of output
- You are able to plan and prioritise, approaching work with urgency to meet deadlines
- You have a curious and analytical mindset and confidence to offer recommendations based on insight
- You are a good communicator
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.
Browns are looking for an experienced CRM Manager to join their Ecommerce team.