3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
Reporting directly into the Localisation Lead – Danish, you will be responsible for transcreating and localising marketing content into Danish. You will ensure that our copy is customer-centric, effective and tailored across all FARFETCH channels, whilst capturing and protecting the FARFETCH tone of voice.
Proven experience in writing and transcreating content is preferred, as is having a sound understanding of the luxury e-commerce landscape in Denmark. To succeed in this role, you must have an extensive knowledge of the Danish language. You’ll benefit from working with a large multi-lingual team of around 120+ employees within FARFETCH, which will present unique opportunities to interact with various departments and to learn cutting-edge localisation tools and solutions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will be copywriting and transcreating editorial features and marketing content including (but not limited to) emails and advertisements
- You will be responsible for ensuring all copy follows our Tone of Voice and Style Guide across all channels and reaches our desired Quality standards
- You will work closely with other content creators to bring new ideas to optimise the content as well as to identify the areas to improve
- You will establish routines and standards for the team, including reporting, feedback and other quality checks
WHO YOU ARE
- You are highly proficient writing in Danish, and have an excellent level of fluency in English
- You have a firm understanding of tone of voice, with an ability to adapt style to suit specific context
- You have a great writing and transcreating style that is accurate and adaptable, with an impeccable use of grammar, syntax, and cultural references
- You enjoy collaborating and working alongside multiple stakeholders
- You have good knowledge of the luxury fashion e-commerce landscape in Denmark, its players, and its consumers
- You thrive in face of ambiguity and a fast-paced and deadline-driven working environment, embracing unexpected challenges in a calm manner
- Ideally, this would have been within the translation, copywriting, or editorial roles, but a linguistics graduate with a passion to move their career into fashion will also be considered.
- You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
You will be responsible for transcreating and localising marketing content into Danish. You will ensure that our copy is customer-centric, effective and tailored across all FARFETCH channels, whilst capturing and protecting the FARFETCH tone of voice.