3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
You will lead and maintain FPS' commercial models ensuring that they are simplified and are flexible enough to produce accurate, quick commercial offers. You will set and deliver our product pricing strategy for existing and new products, monitor actual profitability of customers post go-live, and work closely with the FARFETCH acquisition team to review bolt-on business models that expand the FPS offering. You will join an agile, fast paced, insight-driven and collaborative team focused on leveraging pricing to support the broader business's ambitious growth plan. You will work closely with colleagues from Marketing, Product, Engineering, Operations, Production and Future Retail to build repeatable, scalable tools and processes and drive continual improvement.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own all of the FPS commercial models - work closely with the business to ensure they are accurate, updated to reflect latest costs and services but also simplified and are flexible enough to produce accurate, quick commercial offers subject to ratification in discovery sessions. Deep dive into all potential scenarios to reduce the need for bespoke modelling.
- Build rate cards for sharing high level commercial propositions early on in the deal cycle to give prospective clients an indicative view on what the final commercial model will look like.
- Monitor actual profitability of customers post go live, working closely with Commercial Finance and utilising the cost-to-serve program, review accuracy of commercial model forecasts and track ongoing service levels and customer requests.
- Support on negotiating contracts by inputting into new contracts and negotiating new deals with existing customers.
- Own the process of implementing any new products or services, creating draft commercial proposals for review, as well as working with the acquisitions and platform partners teams to review bolt-on business models that can expand the FPS offering
- Understand the competitive landscape, profit margins, service offerings to be able to clearly identify areas of opportunity and threat where we are not competitive vs competing platforms and service offerings.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experienced in consumer pricing and revenue/margin management, ideally in a SaaS context
- Structured approach to problem solving and data analysis, including ability to identify and articulate commercial dynamics
- Demonstrated history extracting value from large amounts of data
- Ability to influence change in senior stakeholders
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
The Commercial Strategy & Growth function is focused on driving profitable growth for the FPS business as we expand our portfolio of products, grow our client base, and add new revenue streams.