3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
The Strategy team sets the long-term vision of the FARFETCH Group through strategic planning and by providing advice and support to teams across the business to achieve our important strategic projects. Overall, we coordinate with business units, functions and regions to create our strategic pillars, determine our goals, and ensure growth now and in the long-term.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
The Open Innovation team develops and creates the future of the luxury industry by designing new consumer experiences and developing new growth opportunities through a build-buy-partner approach between FARFETCH and best-in-class fashion tech startups. We work in partnership with team members to connect with great companies and oversee the design, execution, and scale of aligned Pilots. We are working across a range of focus areas including Digital Fashion, Circular Economy and AI and many other emerging and established opportunity areas.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Work with Sen Dir of Product Innovation to develop an outstanding, creative and measurable accelerator strategy for a Farfetch accelerator programme.
Manage end to end important elements of the accelerator strategy ensuring high-quality execution and continuous improvement
Contribute to the budget definition and manage and controls associated costs and resources for their areas
Define metrics aligned for accelerator
Onboard and organises accelerator Brand Partner session and contribution.
Keep up to date with industry developments and competitors and translate this knowledge into strengthening our brand and community presence, events and processes
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a working knowledge of Fashion Innovation and accelerators.
- You have experience communicating insights or arguments, whether verbally (including in meetings), in writing or through Executive-level, professional presentations
- You have can collaborate with different partners and team
- You understand the entrepreneurship world, gained either as a startup founder or from a role within an accelerator, incubator, VC firm or similar. Experience of e-commerce and the luxury industry is a plus.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We are looking for an Accelerator Programme Manager to manage the set up running of a Farfetch accelerator programme, supporting the development of the next cohort of fashion tech founders.