Core hours 11 - 3
Role Title - Senior Product Manager
Role Location - Dublin - Ireland, Balluta Bay - Malta, or remote - USA
EBET is developing ground-breaking and engaging wagering products for esports fans and bettors around the world. EBET is one of the leading global providers of esports product, platform, and marketing solutions. The company operates a licensed online gambling platform, gogawi.com, that offers real money betting on esports events and professional sports from around the world in a secure environment. We are developing esports predictive gaming technologies that allow distribution to both customers and business partner.
At EBET, we are at an exciting rapid growth phase, expanding our business across multiple markets and service offerings. We are developing our Centres of Excellence (CoE) including Malta as our Marketing CoE, Dublin Ireland and USA our Technology CoE’s. EBET is a public Limited company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange (EBET).
A successful candidate will bring extensive Gaming & Esports product development, design and launch experience, a passion for sports, wagering and competitive gaming, and a desire to produce the best and most unique esports products in the industry for Esports Technologies
In this role, a successful candidate will contribute to drive the launch and market adoption of all Direct to Consumer Esports Products for the Esports Business Vertical. You will be responsible to drive revenue growth of this vertical within the overall organization; leading in the assessment and creation of new market product opportunities, reporting to the VP Products Global and working across our aligned operations teams and business.
- Working with the COO and Business Leaders on all Esports Gaming Products strategy, execution, planning, operation and delivery of direct-to-consumer product and platform offerings for free to play as well as pay to play and wagering products.
- Support any deeper product integrations with 3rd parties as relevant.
- Support the business with revenue analysis as well as product feature ownership, including managing the delivery of tech resources.
- Work across cross-functional teams (Technology, Marketing, Production, Operations, Technology, 3rd Parties, Publishing Partners) to launch high-quality products to our customers.
- A qualified candidate should be able to meet the following detailed responsibilities
- Game/Product design
- Translate vision into specs for tech
- Opportunity analysis
- Roadmap and timeline delivery across virtual and Cross-Functional teams
- Long-term platform design to ensure easy addition of game, developers and new features
- Create specs for ingesting 3rd party feeds and setting up our own collection process
- Work with rights holders, developers, and internal operations teams to get the necessary data and statistics
- Work with legal to ensure games meet regulatory standards
- Write business plans and build revenue models for different games/go-to-market strategies, including LTV and Ecosystem modelling
- Ability to be an external liaison and partner manager for out of the box Compliance/Payments/Geolocation 3rd party solutions
- Contest Operations – running and managing the team to help run the games, features markets, and events, including payments and settlements
- Drive and lead managed or virtual teams based on product and project needs
- Development and release experience with game assets in Google and Apple App Stores
- Additional responsibilities as required as the role and organization grow and evolve.
PREFERRED QUALIFRICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years in Gaming product development or product manager role within the gaming or wagering industry. Preferably in the Esports sector.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver working product that can be iterated in beta and live environments
- Experience delivering beloved and commercially successful free-to-play games
- Passion for competitive video gaming and esports
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of game design and monetization strategies
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to use data to understand performance and identify player behaviour
- Ability to think outside the box and push creative initiatives and ideas
- Working knowledge of product development and management toolsets (JIRA, Trello, Asana)
- Working technical understanding of back end and front end web and app development components
- Must be available for some travel (EU and USA mostly)
At EBET we welcome and enjoy a very positive diverse working environment with every individual working as part of one team to achieve great things together. Our cutting-edge technology enables us to achieve our desire as Best-In-Class in our industry, and best in class experience to our employees. We offer excellent career opportunities in a fair and transparent environment while constantly promoting new skill, development and growth for all our employees. We have a brilliant culture that promotes creativity, autonomy and connecting employees on a variety of projects across our expanding organisation.
We are an Employee Centric led organisation who promotes continuous improvements across all aspects of the employee life cycle. Employee wellness and engagement form a constant focus for enhancing our employee experiences.
If this opportunity excites and you would like to be part of our ambitious growing organisation across multiple locations - apply online today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
** We do not want to miss you; for this reason we recommend you check your inbox and Spam folders for updates from our recruitment team at EBET.