Core hours 11 - 3
Paid Media Executive
EBET is developing ground-breaking and engaging wagering products for esports fans and bettors around the world. EBET is one of the leading global providers of esports product, platform, and marketing solutions. The company operates a licensed online gambling platform, gogawi.com, that offers real money betting on esports events and professional sports from around the world in a secure environment. We are developing esports predictive gaming technologies that allow distribution to both customers and business partner.
At EBET, we are at an exciting rapid growth phase, expanding our business across multiple markets and service offerings. We are developing our Centres of Excellence (CoE) including Malta as our Marketing CoE, Dublin Ireland and USA our Technology CoE’s. EBET is a public Limited company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange (EBET).
The role of Paid Media Executive at EBET will support the Acquisition team in developing, implementing and managing paid media campaigns. You will analyse performance and maximise the return on investment of digital marketing campaigns spanning paid programmatic, display, native, email and more.
The following list represents core duties of this role, this is not an exhaustive list.
- An understanding of paid media channels and the ability to optimise performance based on conversion metrics
- Media outreach and publisher management
- Ongoing feedback and evaluation of campaign performance and activity
- Managing paid display/email/programmatic/retargeting campaigns across multiple platforms for various brands and products
- Development of creative media strategies
- Research target audience demographics to develop targeting strategies
- Monitor the latest trends in paid media and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how to best leverage new tools and services
Required knowledge and experience:
- Degree in advertising, marketing, communications or related
- Minimum of 2 years direct media buying experience/DSP management
- Established esports/sports/iGaming industry sector knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages with Intermediate level of Excel skills (ie. VLook-up, Pivot Table, chart building)
- Attention to detail, act quickly and responsibly where required
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently and also collaboratively within teams
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders with numerous deadlines.
- Comfortable and successful operating in fast-moving environment.
- Flexible and dynamic.
At EBET we welcome and enjoy a very positive diverse working environment with every individual working as part of one team to achieve great things together. With our cutting-edge technology we strive to be Best-In-Class in our industry, to our employees and customers. We offer excellent growth, development and career opportunities in a fair and transparent environment. We have a brilliant culture that promotes creativity, autonomy and connecting employees on a variety of projects across our expanding organisation.
We are an Employee Centric led organisation who promotes continuous improvements across all aspects of the employee life cycle.
If this opportunity excites and you would like to be part of our ambitious growing organisation across multiple locations - apply online today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
** We do not want to miss you; we recommend you check your inbox and Spam folders for updates from our recruitment team at EBET.