Core hours 11 - 3
EBET is developing ground-breaking and engaging wagering products for esports fans and bettors around the world. EBET is one of the leading global providers of esports product, platform, and marketing solutions. The company operates a licensed online gambling platform, gogawi.com, that offers real money betting on esports events and professional sports from around the world in a secure environment. The company is developing esports predictive gaming technologies that allow distribution to both customers and business partner.
At EBET, we are at an exciting rapid growth phase, expanding our business across multiple markets and service offerings. We are developing our Centres of Excellence (CoE) including Malta as our Marketing CoE, Dublin Ireland and USA our Technology CoE’s. EBET is a public Limited company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange (EBET).
We will be a data driven, analytical and essential to driving informed decision making. This role will be integral in providing insights in to Business decisions. We will launch our Products, Services and Brands based on facts, insight and data. The role will require detailed analysis and insights across Marketing, Commercial, Product and Reporting Functions, which is responsible for driving business performance for the following Esports Technologies Business Units, focused on Esports currently.
The team is uniquely positioned to gain a detailed understanding of all aspects of the Business, particularly within the Commercial and Product functions. As such, the role requires a high degree of flexibility, gravitas and the ability to proactively provide insight and recommendations throughout the organization. They will need to be able to liaise with all levels of seniority across the Business and prioritise their workload as appropriate.
The output of this role will provide insight and direction to the VP of Esports/Sports to create, meet and exceed business forecast expectations for the operations listed above.
The following list represents core duties of this role, this is not an exhaustive list.
- Deep dive into complex data-sets in order to understand, define and monitor the KPIs which drive the Business
- Deliver stand-alone presentations giving insight on commercial challenges within EBET, requiring complex analysis of large multi-variable datasets, presenting results and recommendations to senior audience
- Proactively drive business improvement through identifying opportunities and weaknesses within the data capabilities across the team
- Work with the team and data to continuously drive improvements in products, markets and user experience.
- Ability to pivot and segment data and analysis of data based on Country, region, brand, or user segment
- Ability to create, report and recommend on how to improve key user flow funnels:
- 1st time registration, deposit, bet
- Payment and Deposit Flows
- Consumption of key product features
- Understanding Business Trends and how the following key business drivers effect the business
- Betting and Wagering Activity KPIs (Bet Frequency and Volume)
- Retention Activity
- Acquisition, ROI and LTV Analysis
- Ability to segment customer base and recommend particular actions to each segment to grow KPIs
- Build in-depth relationships across the Business, particularly Finance, Marketing and Product so we have aligned and accurate company data and insight.
- Ability to monitor and recommend data enhancements and reporting through the lifecycle of our customer journey, from Launch to BAU
- Occasional travel required across EU/USA
- Additional ad-hoc duties and requirements as the role evolves.
Required knowledge and experience:
- A strong, demonstrable interest in Online Gaming/Betting, a high level of commercial acumen, and deep understanding of what makes up the key drivers of a business
- Advanced data manipulation skills using some or all of Redshift, PLSQL, Microsoft BI (ProClarity, Reporting Services, advanced Excel, Business Objects, or similar high-volume data analysis tools)
- Advanced level MS Excel required. Experience working with power pivot and power views an advantage.
- Familiarity in using Tableau reporting presentation system
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to deal with large volumes of numerical data
- Experience in presenting findings and making strategic recommendations
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize personal workload
At EBET we welcome and enjoy a very positive diverse working environment with every individual working as part of one team to achieve great things together. Our cutting-edge technology enables us to achieve our desire as Best-In-Class in our industry, and best in class experience to our employees. We offer excellent career opportunities in a fair and transparent environment while constantly promoting new skill, development and growth for all our employees. We have a brilliant culture that promotes creativity, autonomy and connecting employees on a variety of projects across our expanding organisation.
We are an Employee Centric led organisation who promotes continuous improvements across all aspects of the employee life cycle. Employee wellness and engagement form a constant focus for enhancing our employee experiences.
If this opportunity excites and you would like to be part of our ambitious growing organisation across multiple locations - apply online today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
** We do not want to miss you; for this reason we recommend you check your inbox and Spam folders for updates from our recruitment team at EBET.