Remote-first - With Office for Co-Working
Fully flexible hours
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to join our Content Solutions team where you will be part of a team responsible for managing our global peer review, production, and print supplier base.
What kind of team you will be joining:
It’s a dynamic and varied role, offering lots of opportunities to expand your skills. As well as that, being part of this team means being part of something special. Things are always busy, but you're always supported, and people will always pitch in and help.
Day to day we’ll trust you to:
- Manage the operational relationship with the supplier base, ensuring KPIs are set, achieved, and maintained
- Implement a programme of strategic and operational projects that deliver benefit to our customers, focusing particularly on workflows and technology
- Drive efficiencies and cost savings via process improvement, change management, and through data-driven decisions
- Collaborate with product leads across journals, books, and case studies, translating needs into actions
You’ll need to have:
- Experience of managing Indian supplier teams with the ability to build strong relationships
- In-depth knowledge of publishing operations and content delivery
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- A good understanding of emerging supplier technologies aimed at promoting efficiencies
It’s more than just skills and experience, this is what we’d like to see:
- The ability to move between collaborative and autonomous working with ease
- A mindset of continuous improvement, embracing innovation and new ways of working
- A passion for the academic publishing landscape, and the ability to translate this passion into supporting Emerald’s mission
What’s in it for you?
At Emerald, we value our people. Becoming a part of our team means you’ll join a trusting and flexible environment and we've been flexified so you can trust that we're a truly flexible workplace. You'll also have numerous opportunities to progress your career, as well as access to professional development and the opportunity to learn new skills.
You’ll receive a wide range of benefits, such as 30 days annual leave, remote flexible working, up to 20% performance bonus, 6% pension contribution and various benefits aimed at supporting your wellbeing and work-life balance.
Emerald Group is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. If you would like to request any accommodations/adjustments from application through to interview stages, please complete the relevant section within the application or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.