Remote-first - London / Bristol Office Optional
Fully flexible hours
Life at Elvie - Meaningful work. Exceptional people
We're Elvie. We create smart products, new solutions, and a fair few taboo-busting conversations while we’re at it. Founded by Tania Boler in 2013, we develop extraordinary innovations designed to improve women’s lives. It's a fascinating and challenging area that requires us to solve problems that no one else has ever tackled before.
At Elvie, you’ll be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.
Find out more about life at Elvie here.
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive:
- We make an impact: We’re mission-driven and not afraid to break boundaries. We relentlessly focus on going the extra mile to solve problems.
- We’re fearless innovators: We are passionate, curious, and data-driven. We continuously embrace change and innovation.
- We’re in it together: we fail and learn fast — always as one team — and have fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences.
About the role:
Okay, we’ve waffled long enough. So let’s get to the good bit: You.
As FP&A Analyst, your role sits within the FP&A Team within Finance, reporting to the Senior FP&A Manager, working closely with commercial finance and financial control to ensure data integrity within reporting to produce one version of the truth, while also partnering with heads of central functions to manage operational and capital expenditure. This role is perfect for a newly qualified accountant with commercial finance or FP&A experience looking to progress their career within a fast-paced environment.
Location: Hybrid working; a mix of working from our London office & working remotely
Employment type: Permanent (please note, you must have the right to work in the UK)
What you’ll be doing at Elvie:
- Support the Senior FP&A Manager with producing and enhancing regular monthly board and investor reporting
- Manage the month end data transformation flow through Alteryx and load to Tableau for the business to review
- Support the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes, working with commercial finance colleagues to ensure relevant business inputs are included
- Maintain the integrity of Vena, the Financial Planning Tool
- Work closely with Opex & Capex accountant to ensure costs are accurately accounted for
- Partner with Heads of central functions (HR, IT, Finance, Legal), supporting with financial information requests
- Support the wider business through the budgeting and forecasting processes for Opex and Capex
- Support ad-hoc projects where required
What we are looking for:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA newly qualified, with experience of business partnering and reporting
- Natural curiosity, with a “can do attitude”, proactive in seeking solutions and implementing change
- A collaborative team player
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills and confident in data handling & analysis
- Experience of data transformation and visualisations tools, such as Alteryx and Tableau (desirable)
- FP&A experience (desirable)
- Consumer goods or retail industry experience (desirable)
- NetSuite and other planning tools (desirable)
We're on an exceptional journey. And we can offer you a genuinely purpose-led career with a culture built on trust, autonomy, and flexibility. In addition, we'll give you:
- Lots of flexibility: whether it’s working from home, doing the school run, or life admin, we understand that flexibility is essential, and we trust you to do the right thing for you and us
- Share options: we want everyone to have a stake in our success
- An annual discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
- 3 additional Elvie “in it together” bank holidays for 2022
- 8 extra life leave days; getting married, moving house, menopause or just things that you can’t put a label on that matter to you
- 5=10 leave: 10 days’ additional leave on your 5th and 10th years of service!
- £100 contribution to your home working set up to spend as you see fit
- An annual personal development allowance of £200 and unlimited access to our learning and development platform, Learnerbly
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity, paternity/partner, shared & adoption
- Healthcare plans, life insurance, and an employee assistance program for you and your family
- A tax-efficient group pension scheme
- Group income protection; protect your salary if you get sick
- A free Elvie trainer for you to keep or give away when you join
- Generous employee and friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Wellbeing support from YuLife and access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
- Lovely offices in great locations, with drinks and snacks provided, along with fun social events
What you can expect after you’ve applied:
A member of our recruitment team will reach out to you after they have reviewed your application. You must ensure your application is completed correctly, and we strongly encourage you to add a cover letter or note to let us know why Elvie’s the right fit for you.
We would like to get to know you through your background, attitude, experience and understand your motivation to work with us. Our interview process varies depending on the position, but it typically looks like this:
- 20-minute video call with one of our recruiters
- 30-45 minute video call with the hiring manager
- 45-60 minute video interview with the team (some positions may require you to complete a task/presentation)
- For some positions, there may be an additional interview with one of senior our leadership team
This is undoubtedly a great time to join Elvie. You’ll have a voice, make an impact, and have the opportunity to mould your role. So be ready to learn, have fun, and be inspired by our passionate, talented team — and having a sense of humor helps too. 😉
We can’t wait to hear from you!