Fully flexible hours
We’re the team behind Matrix—the leading project for secure, open decentralised communication and Element— the all-in-one secure chat app for teams, friends and organisations. Our mission is to make messaging as open as email— allowing everyone to choose where their data is hosted, enjoy private conversations and ultimately be in control of their own communication.
We build open alternatives to apps like WhatsApp, Slack, Teams & more. Our early adopters include The French Government, and open source communities like Mozilla, KDE, GNOME and Wikimedia, while we’re working towards gaining traction in personal messaging.
We build things for everyone, and we know we can’t succeed without a diverse team. Our hiring process is designed to be respectful and give candidates the best chance to show us what you can do. If we ever fall down on this, please let us know.
Element is looking for a part-time (3 days per week) CRM Manager to join their growing Revenue Operations team.
- Managing users, roles and territories in Salesforce
- Managing Salesforce’s integrations with other systems. Owning Hubspot as well as Salesforce
- Documentation of processes
- Scoping out, building, and testing all customer-facing process changes in sandboxes before deploying
- Building automation to improve efficiency and data quality
In the first month you will:
- Understand the existing lead processes and automation in SalesForce and Hubspot
- Integrate Linkedin Sales Nav to SF (may be done before arrival)
- Take ownership of user management and day-to-day admin
- Create an internal ticketing system
In the first 3 months you will ensure that the data enrichment tool is integrated to Salesforce and all Salesforce processes will have been documented.
By the end of 6 months you will have ensured that the ERP system is integrated, and have transitioned the Professional Services and Support teams to working out of Salesforce.
Our general approach is to treat people like adults and acknowledge that by being flexible we create an environment for people to do their best work. For more details here is our manifesto. That said specific points that differentiate us include:
- Since our technology is relevant to anything that requires real-time comms, the role provides exposure to a wide range of domains from web and app dev through to VR, VoIP and IoT.
- Generous holiday allowance, private healthcare for you and your family, and opportunities for development and progression as we scale.
- Family friendly environment, many of the team have small children and we look to accommodate that as best we can.
- People tend to stay with the company for a long time, we take this as a sign that we have a cohesive, supportive culture, that we have engaging challenging work and that people can develop their skills and careers here for the long term.
Element does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, colour, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits