Fully flexible hours
eduMe is a mobile-based training platform for the deskless workforce, used by modern companies in more than 60 countries worldwide. By providing their workforce with seamless access to relevant knowledge, companies like Uber, Gopuff, Deliveroo, Gorillas and Vodafone are enabling their people to achieve Workforce Success.
Our Engineering team is split into three squads to better support our product development and to improve collaboration with our designers on discovery work. We're hiring for talented individuals to join the mission across our three squads:
- Core Learning: to build the best end to end experience of the core part of the product to enable smooth content consumption, content generation and monitoring of learning activity.
- Growth: to reduce the time and effort to access out USP, and increase frequency of usage by introducing and optimising features outside of core learning to support new use cases
- Platform: to make EduMe a platform that is reliable, scalable and easy to integrate with other systems
This position will play a vital role in the future of eduMe; you will be working on key features, writing backend and frontend code while collaborating with our designers.
What you’ll do
- Work on how to scale our infrastructure to be ready for use by millions of users
- Build features that allow customers to deliver content in new ways and end-users to engage with it
- Enable the delivery of more personalised and timely content by building relevant integrations
- As a more senior member of the team, you will be required to take responsibility for more complex projects and challenges
- When required, support and mentor more junior developers
What we’re looking for
- Someone who has a wealth of experience as a Senior Full Stack Engineer in a professional environment
- Strong engineering and problem solving skills
- Experience with Node, React and Redux, SQL databases
- Experience writing well-tested code
- Experience working in agile teams
What we will offer you
- 25 days of paid leave a year, plus bank holidays, with the option to carry 5 days over
- Inclusion in the company share option plan - you're a part of the success!
- Flexible working to support you, your life, and those around you, supported by £500 to set up your home working environment for comfort and success
- On top of the above, we offer every employee the chance to spend a month working from anywhere around the globe, every year
- Mental health support and video therapy through Spill
- £500 per year to spend on whatever you need to support your health & wellbeing, through Juno
- Enhanced parental leave for primary and secondary carers
- Enhanced sick pay
- £500 annual personal learning and education budget
- £75 every quarter to spend on socialising with your team
- Monthly company-wide social events
- We take the whole company abroad for a multi-day off-site every year!
You can find more information about life at eduMe on our careers page
eduMe is committed to providing reasonable adjustments for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org