Fully flexible hours
eduMe is a mobile training platform that uses technology to empower deskless workers to be successful in their roles. We offer solutions to onboarding, training, and ongoing development that enables high performance. We ensure employees have seamless access to the relevant knowledge they need to excel, at any given time.
A valuable & rapidly growing part of eduMe's offering is our Professional Services. We’re looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and versatile video producer & editor to join our team.
Our goal is to accelerate clients’ use and adoption of eduMe, enabling them to unlock the full potential of our mobile training platform, and achieve maximum ROI in minimum time.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll work within our Learning Design team, enabling clients, including Uber, Deliveroo, Gorillas & Gopuff to upskill & inform their deskless workforces through the power of concise, engaging video content.
- You will be creating a range of videos for our clients, ranging from simple slideshow videos, motion graphics animated to a hybrid using live action and stock footage.
- You will manage the end-to-end cycle of video production, including concept and storyboard, script writing, sourcing professional voice overs, adding subtitles, sourcing images / footage & translations when required. We act as an extension of our clients' teams, so our videos must fully represent their brand and tone of voice (e.g. font, logo, colours, tone of voice, imagery)
- You will consult with clients on their needs, and map out potential production workflows based on their needs and budget. You will then collaborate in an agile way with internal and external stakeholders to realise these concepts.
- When required, you will work strategically with other departments at eduMe, in particular the Customer Success team.
What you’ll need:
- Ability to translate clients' business goals into micro-learning videos that result in the desired behaviour change.
- Strong video editing skills and proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud is essential, especially Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator and Audition
- Flexibility to create inspiring, motivational videos based on a variety of budgets; including:
- Simple slideshow animated videos with stock static/moving images
- Motion graphics animated videos
- Live action videos
- Ability to manage the translation & localisation of videos into multiple languages, sourcing & working with trusted freelancers
- Excellent project management & communication skills are essential. You'll be collaborating with our internal Customer Success team, as well as clients & freelancers, often managing multiple rounds of feedback & edits. You'll be delivering high quality videos often within tight timelines, and you'll need to clearly communicate what is needed from our clients to achieve this.
- Experience working in a start-up or scale-up environment is ideal - we’re looking for someone who will ‘own it’ and get things done, and who is comfortable creating structure & process out of ambiguity
What we’ll offer you:
- 25 days of paid leave a year, plus bank holidays, with the option to carry 5 days over
- Inclusion in the company share option plan - you're a part of the success!
- Flexible working to support you, your life, and those around you, supported by £500 to set up your home working environment for comfort and success
- On top of the above, we offer every employee the chance to spend a month working from anywhere around the globe, every year
- Mental health support and video therapy through Spill
- £500 per year to spend on whatever you need to support your health & wellbeing, through Juno
- Enhanced parental leave for primary and secondary carers
- Enhanced sick pay
- £500 annual personal learning and education budget
- Monthly company-wide social events
- We take the whole company abroad for a multi-day off-site every year!
eduMe is committed to providing reasonable adjustments for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org