Fully flexible hours
eduMe is a mobile-based training platform for the deskless workforce, used by modern companies in more than 60 countries worldwide. By providing their workforce with seamless access to relevant knowledge, companies like Uber, Gopuff, Deliveroo, Gorillas and Vodafone are enabling their people to achieve Workforce Success.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Executive to grow eduMe. This is an opportunity to sell an award-winning Workforce Success platform that is solving a business-critical need for customers who are struggling to train, engage & motivate their dispersed workforce in a modern way. You can expect to drive productivity & improve the performance of millions of people around the world.
What you’ll do:
- Manage complex sales cycles from inception to closure, including prospecting, discovery, evaluation, proposal, close, and handover to Customer Success
- Build a thorough knowledge of the target industries’ pain points and aspirations
- Gain a deep understanding of eduMe’s value proposition & features, and communicate these effectively to a range of buyer personas
- Develop relationships with prospects, understand their business objectives, and clearly demonstrate how eduMe will deliver impact
- Share feedback from clients on a regular basis to enable the Product team to make improvements to eduMe
- Work closely with Marketing on content strategy & account-based marketing initiatives
- Maintain appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management
What you'll need:
- A wealth of experience in B2B Enterprise SaaS sales, with a proven track record of quota attainment through closing global brands with high five and six figure deals
- Experience of complex SaaS solutions, & long (6-12 months) sales cycles, and multiple stakeholders, including C-Suite level contacts
- Excellent networking abilities and proven success in navigating large organisations, with the ability to quickly identify decision makers and the decision-making process for large organisations
What we'll offer you:
- 25 days of paid leave a year, plus bank holidays, with the option to carry 5 days over
- Inclusion in the company share option plan - you're a part of the success!
- Flexible working to support you, your life, and those around you, supported by £500 to set up your home working environment for comfort and success
- On top of the above, we offer every employee the chance to spend a month working from anywhere around the globe, every year
- Mental health support and video therapy through Spill
- £500 per year to spend on whatever you need to support your health & wellbeing, through Juno
- Enhanced parental leave for primary and secondary carers
- Enhanced sick pay
- £500 annual personal learning and education budget
- Monthly company-wide social events
- We take the whole company abroad for a multi-day off-site every year!
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at eduMe
eduMe is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to have built a diverse team and as a company are committed to the unlearning of unconscious bias, diversity and inclusion long-term, which will remain a key focus of ours as we scale. We welcome all applicants, regardless of religion, ethnicity, nationality, disability status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status (and any other status protected by applicable law).