eduMe is a mobile-based training platform for the deskless workforce, used by modern companies in more than 60 countries worldwide. By providing their workforce with seamless access to relevant knowledge, companies like Uber, Gopuff, Deliveroo, Gorillas and Vodafone are enabling their people to achieve Workforce Success.
We’re looking for a Commercial Customer Success Manager to own our mid-market book of business in EMEA alongside owning renewals for the mid-market book in the US, partnering with our awesome Customer Success team in LA. You will also take responsibility for adoption & retention across the full customer lifecycle. This is a brand new role within our Customer Success team, and such an exciting opportunity to make your mark on the role and success of our growing mid-market book of business.
What you’ll do:
- You will proactively own & manage the success of eduMe’s mid-market customers in the EMEA region, across the lifecycle. This is everything post-sales; onboarding, adoption, retention!
- Responsible for renewals for the global mid-market portfolio. You’ll be partnering with team members from our LA office to ensure the full mid-market portfolio is well looked after.
- Drive adoption of eduMe & ensure your customers meet their business goals through upskilling & empowering their workforces.
- Develop innovative strategies & tools to increase usage and product stickiness for customers with low adoption.
- Proactively monitor health score indicators and put plans in place to mitigate risks.
- Identify & implement automated, tech-touch processes to enable you to effectively service your customers at scale - You’ll work closely with the Manager, Customer Success in EMEA to build on the automated processes in place, to ensure success for the mid-market.
- Create champions and secure advocacy in the form of case studies, testimonials, webinars.
- Manage the renewals process & ensure high retention across your book of business.
- Collaborate with the Product Team to surface customer feedback & inform eduMe’s product roadmap.
What you’ll need:
- Min. 2 years experience in a client-facing role in Customer Success or Account Management in B2B SaaS
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience at a dynamic start-up
- Proven track record of high customer retention
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Flexibility, including the ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving product & integrations
What we’ll offer you:
- 25 days of paid leave a year, plus bank holidays, with the option to carry 5 days over
- Inclusion in the company share option plan - you're a part of the success!
- Flexible working to support you, your life, and those around you, supported by £500 to set up your home working environment for comfort and success
- On top of the above, we offer every employee the chance to spend a month working from anywhere around the globe, every year
- Mental health support and video therapy through Spill
- £500 per year to spend on whatever you need to support your health & wellbeing, through Juno
- Enhanced parental leave for primary and secondary carers
- Enhanced sick pay
- £500 annual personal learning and education budget
- £75 every quarter to spend on socialising with your team
- Monthly company-wide social events
- We take the whole company abroad for a multi-day off-site every year!
eduMe is committed to providing reasonable adjustments for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options eduMe provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure eduMe is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at eduMe
Gender diversity (male:female)
UK & US
What employees are saying
"I love that work is part of my life, not my entire life. Even if I'm really busy and having to work across different time zones, and the pressure is high, the flexible approach means I can work in a way that suits me (when I sleep until, when I head to the gym, take a lunch hour, meet a friend for a walk). It's results-focused, so providing you're impacting the company and driving the results you're there to do, you can work in a way that works for you and enables you to be as successful as you can. I love that I'm never twiddling my thumbs until 5 pm because that's when I "have to work until" –I can work in an intuitive way that maximises the time I'm focused, motivated, and loving what I do!"
Anonymous eduMe Employee