Fully flexible hours
eduMe is a mobile-based training platform for the deskless workforce, used by modern companies in more than 60 countries worldwide. By providing their workforce with seamless access to relevant knowledge, companies like Uber, Gopuff, Deliveroo, Gorillas and Vodafone are enabling their people to achieve Workforce Success.
We’re looking for an experienced SaaS Sales Person to join our London based Sales team as an Account Executive. This is an opportunity to sell an award-winning Workforce Success platform that is solving a business-critical need for customers who are struggling to train, engage & motivate their dispersed workforce in a modern way. You can expect to drive productivity & improve the performance of millions of people around the world.
What you’ll do
- Manage the entire sales cycle from inception to closure: prospecting (with the help of an SDR), discovery, inbound leads evaluation, proposal, close, and handover to Customer Success
- Develop relationships with prospects, understand their business goals and objectives, and clearly demonstrate how eduMe will deliver impact
- Gain an in-depth understanding of your target industry, ICP and buyer personas; their pain points, objectives and how they define success
- Provide accurate forecasts and clear visibility on pipeline & performance
- Effectively communicate prospect feedback to the Product and Development team
What you'll need
- Demonstrable, successful B2B SaaS Sales experience where you’ve consistently achieved or exceeded your target
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; you are able to identify and offer solutions for varying prospect needs
- Experience using Salesforce
- A proven ability to take a consultative approach to closing deals and working with a complex SaaS solution
- A team mentality; you’re constantly thinking about ways we can improve and grow as a company
What we will offer you
- 25 days of paid leave a year, plus bank holidays, with the option to carry 5 days over
- Inclusion in the company share option plan - you're a part of the success!
- Flexible working to support you, your life, and those around you, supported by £500 to set up your home working environment for comfort and success
- On top of the above, we offer every employee the chance to spend a month working from anywhere around the globe, every year
- Mental health support and video therapy through Spill
- £500 per year to spend on whatever you need to support your health & wellbeing, through Juno
- Enhanced parental leave for primary and secondary carers
- Enhanced sick pay
- £500 annual personal learning and education budget
- £75 every quarter to spend on socialising with your team
- Monthly company-wide social events
- We take the whole company abroad for a multi-day off-site every year!
eduMe is committed to providing reasonable adjustments for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application process. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.