3–4 days per week at home
We are making travel effortless. Join us.
Whether it’s to visit the people closest to us, starting an exciting adventure, or a career-defining business trip, travel is an essential part of our lives. Yet we've all experienced the aches and pains of getting to our destination. Today, more than 4 billion airline passengers rely on technology that hasn't kept up with the expectations of the modern connected traveller.
That’s why we’ve started to rebuild the infrastructure that underpins the travel industry. We’re on a mission to unravel travel — simplifying systems and building the tools that will make the future of travel effortless.
We were part of Y Combinator S18's cohort and we are backed by Benchmark, Blossom, Index Ventures and Kima Ventures. A fantastic set of investors that has helped build some of the world's largest companies.
Our team in London is growing and we’re looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Something to consider when reading this job advert
We know people engage with job adverts differently. Some will view it as a checklist that needs to be at 100% before applying; others will see 60% as good enough. If you think you have what it takes but don't necessarily meet all the requirements on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat, learn more about you and see if it could be a great fit.
Sales at Duffel
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our team. Your role will be to drive adoption and expand usage of our platform, ensuring that our customers realise the full potential of the platform.
You will support our customers from onboarding to ongoing support, to expansion and renewals. You will build trusted relationships and help them achieve their goals by unlocking new use cases of the Duffel platform within their business.
You will be a partner to our Sales, Product, Marketing, Support, feeding insights that help shape the future of our product and deliver a world-class customer experience.
What you'll be doing
- Lead a first-class onboarding experience, ensuring customer’s API integration is as smooth and painless as possible and initial use cases are being fully realised.
- Serve as the main point of contact and first level of support for technical and business related questions and requests, ensuring your assigned set of customers realise as much value as possible from the product.
- Perform business reviews to learn about the customers’ business priorities, analyse booking performance, share the Duffel product roadmap, and identify product expansion opportunities.
- Build account plans to align customer needs with use cases and increase platform usage.
- Drive overall account health including search and booking performance, general product adoption, usage velocity, account renewals and growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Continuously deliver feedback to the Product team to help share the future of our product.
What we are looking for in you
- Extensive experience in an account management, customer success, or post-sales role at a technology company, preferably with API/SaaS products.
- Strong technical aptitude, curiosity and willingness to learn new technical tools and concepts.
- Experience driving commercial success at clients (renewals and/or account growth) either independently or in partnership with Sales teams.
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders, and excellent written communication skills.
What you can expect from us
We’re dedicated to your personal growth. Our environment is comfortable physically, but also in that our ears are always open to any ideas, concerns and questions. We believe that everyone should have pride in their work, taking full ownership of it and its impact. That’s why everyone who joins Duffel owns a share of the company.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We believe that the key to our success is employing a diverse team, that’s why recruitment decisions are only based on your experience and skills. We value your ability to problem solve and build amazing things so we welcome applications for everyone – regardless of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Note to recruitment agencies
Duffel does not accept speculative CV's from external parties. Any unsolicited CV's sent to us will be treated as property of Duffel, and any attached terms and conditions associated with these CV's will be null and void.