Full Stack Engineer
Hours: Full time, Permanent.
We are a forward-thinking global ecommerce platform, who have a fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack Engineer to join our team. As a Full Stack Engineer, you will work with creative, motivated peers on interesting challenges at scale. Work collaboratively within our cross-functional product team. The Full Stack Engineer should deliver quality technical work while demonstrating a curious nature to better understand “the why” behind the project.
What we will do for you!
- Offer a highly competitive salary
- 100% remote working position
- Full time flexible working hours
- Career progression and development opportunities
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 14 days paid sick leave
What you will need to do!
- Helping with the design and development of software
- Testing and debugging software to keep it optimized
- Writing clean code for the front and back end of the software
- Designing user interactions on the web application itself
- Creating servers and databases for the back end of the software
- Ensuring cross-platform compatibility and optimization
- Testing and maintaining the responsive design of applications
- Working with graphic designers to design new features
- Developing APIs and RESTful services
- Keeping up with technological advances to optimize their software
- Communicating effectiveness of emerging technologies to decision makers
- Considering security, maintenance, scalability, and more when developing
What you will need to bring!
- Experience working on customer-focused product teams
- Strong communication skills, including working with non-technical stakeholders
- Production experience with a Node.js backend (Express or Next.js preferred)
- Production experience with React or Vue
- Prior experience with PHP (our outgoing legacy stack) is a bonus but not required
Don’t want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity? – apply now!
We asked employees of Design Bundles how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Design Bundles
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
"I have never worked for another company who has been as flexible with their employees, as Design Bundles has. They truly care about us, and our well-being. They are very generous with the amount of vacations days we are given, and they understand that people get sick or sometimes just need a day away. I wish more companies would be open minded to the flexibility that Design Bundles has. When you treat your team with compassion and understanding, they will be happier in their work life and in their personal life."
Anonymous Design Bundles Employee