Front End Engineer
Hours: Full time, Permanent.
Are you stuck in a career rut and wanting more from your role and company? Are you sick of the work commute? Are you looking for the opportunity to grow within a company? – then this role is for you!
We are a forward-thinking global ecommerce platform, who have a fantastic opportunity for a Front-End Engineer to join our team. As a Front-End Engineer, you will work with creative, motivated peers on interesting challenges at scale. Work collaboratively within our cross-functional product team. The Front-End Engineer should deliver quality technical work while demonstrating a curious nature to better understand “the why” behind the project.
What we will do for you!
- Offer a highly competitive salary
- 100% remote working position
- Full time flexible working hours
- Career progression and development opportunities
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 14 days paid sick leave
What you will need to do!
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies
What you will need to bring!
- Experience working on customer-focused product teams
- Strong communication skills, including working with non-technical stakeholders
- Production experience with React or Vue
- Production experience with CSS and templating
- Familiarity with build tools such as Vite or Webpack is preferred
- Familiarity with CSS frameworks such as Tailwind preferred
Don’t want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity? – apply now!
We asked employees of Design Bundles how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Design Bundles
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
"I have never worked for another company who has been as flexible with their employees, as Design Bundles has. They truly care about us, and our well-being. They are very generous with the amount of vacations days we are given, and they understand that people get sick or sometimes just need a day away. I wish more companies would be open minded to the flexibility that Design Bundles has. When you treat your team with compassion and understanding, they will be happier in their work life and in their personal life."
Anonymous Design Bundles Employee