3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Depop is the community-powered marketplace app where people exploring style and the latest trends come to shop and sell circular fashion. With over 26m users in more than 150 countries, Depop is the place for anyone looking to celebrate style on their terms and keeping millions of items of clothing in rotation.
Founded in 2011, Depop has its headquarters in London and offices in Manchester, New York and Sydney with 400 employees dedicated to helping build a new fashion system that’s kinder to people and kinder to the planet.
In 2021, Depop joined Etsy, Inc. as a wholly-owned subsidiary and continues to operate as a standalone marketplace for fashion items, community and creativity.
Our brand operates on three values:
We’re looking for a CRM Executive to execute on Depop’s CRM strategy. You will be part of an 8+ person CRM team who cover all of Depop’s customer communications for both Buyers and Sellers, globally. This is an executional role, focused on delivering push, email, and in-app-message campaigns for transactional communications, promotional activity, and more.
This role works closely with our Design and Creative team, CRM Analyst and Data Ops, to ensure we are delivering campaigns to the high standards of our customers, and optimising for positive customer and business outcomes.
- Deliver high-quality CRM campaigns using Braze and Branch
- Work closely with Design and Copy to ensure communications content in the campaign is effective, optimised and speaks to our Customer Value Proposition
- Align campaigns to CRM segmentation and personalisation strategies
- Hit engagement or commercial targets with your activity
- Support other teams on executing CRM campaign requests
- Report on performance of CRM campaigns to the CRM team with the ability to make optimisation recommendations.
- At least 1 year experience in CRM, ideally in a global tech and/or app-first business
- Experience building CRM campaigns in an ESP
- Hands-on, highly organised, and detail-oriented
- Obsessed with improving the experience of our users
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity, change and a fast pace
- Commercial mindset with data driven thinking
- Eager to learn
- Previous experience in fashion and marketplaces is a strong plus
- Insight into Millennial and Gen Z behaviours and attitudes is a plus
- Affinity for Depop and the streetwear/vintage/clothing world
- Previous experience with Braze and Segment
Health + Mental Wellbeing
- Cash-plan or PMI - you have the choice of a healthcare plan that best suits you
- Subsidised counselling and coaching - we partner with Selfspace to provide you the opportunity for a good conversation with a qualified person
- Cycle to Work scheme - choose between Evans or the Green Commute Initiative to help access a bike for your commute
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - have access to a confidential support network of expert advice 24/7
- Mental Health First Aiders - we have trained individuals across the business to offer support and signposting
- 25 days annual leave with the option to carryover up to 5 days
- 1 company-wide day off per quarter, for you to take some time for yourself and decompress
- 2 activism days per year for you to use for volunteering, demonstrations or internal initiatives
- We offer sabbaticals for our long serving employees.
We’re Flexa® accredited, meaning we offer genuinely flexible working;
- We'd love you to head to your nearest Depop office once a week, but feel free to work from home the rest of the week!
- Want to head into the office more? No problem, you can opt to be "Office-Based", with your very own desk.
- Do you do your best work from home? You can also request to be a remote worker, and only head into the office 4 times per year *role dependent
- In the office, we provide healthy snacks, tea and coffee and the occasional surprise treats!
- All of our offices are also dog-friendly! Do your best work with your best friend.
- Apply to work abroad 4 weeks of the year (in UK tax treaty countries)
- Maternity + Paternity Leave, plus adoption leave, IVF leave, shared parental leave + paid emergency parent/carer leave
Learn and Grow
- We offer a personal learning budget for every employee and also sponsor and run a myriad of programmes, conferences and meet-ups to upskill our employees and enhance their journey with us.
- Life Insurance (financial compensation of 3x your salary)
- Pension (Depop will match your contribution up to 6% of your qualifying earnings)
And finally, as a valued Depop employee We waive all of our employees’ fees when they sell on Depop and also ship your sold items anywhere in the UK for free using our team’s account